WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Night Rise
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Night Rise is ranked 843rd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Empire of Kurou||Psychotic Dictatorship||“30 seconds is longer than you think, ask a man on fire”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Holy Meguca Meduka Empire||Democratic Socialists||“Praise the Goddess Madoka, for she died for our sins”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Planestation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Always check the entire dungeon”|
|4.||The Anomaly of Blonds||New York Times Democracy||“Venom”|
|5.||The Republic of Wed Vitana||Anarchy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 ceased to exist.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got lazy 43 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Free danium hignegen ceased to exist.
- : The Fiefdom of Kusuma ceased to exist.
- : Northern philappin ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The Orders Theme departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Cwh28 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Cwh28 arrived from Frozen Circle.
- : The Republic of Cwh28 departed this region for Frozen Circle.
- : Free danium hignegen lost WA Delegate status.
Night Rise Regional Message Board
Raider hawk: No more! *slow laughter in evil voice*
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
Stohnaria and RMSboatymcboatface
Boo dis region