WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in Nidavellir
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, Nidavellir is ranked 2,777th in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Matriarchy of New Chelel||Capitalizt||“In Sharess We Trust”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Yujissou horde||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Lots is enough, right now is fine, desu!”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of New Chelel Zombie Cure Trading Carivan||Capitalizt||“In Free Trade We Trust”|
|4.||The Free Land of A faint light in the darkness||Capitalist Paradise||“...”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Falmart and Eldant||Father Knows Best State||“Wait, we have a motto?”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of Chaotic Good Modrons||Father Knows Best State||“We are Chaotic Good Modrons. Resistance is futile.”|
- : The Orwellian Nightmare Realm of Larry-Blutz of the region The Larry Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of A faint light in the darkness proposed constructing embassies with Bus Stop.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Submarine Dongle Communications Cable and Nidavellir.
- : The Free Land of A faint light in the darkness agreed to construct embassies with Submarine Dongle Communications Cable.
- : Submarine dongle communications cable of the region Submarine Dongle Communications Cable proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Falmart and Eldant arrived from AU912 zombie survival bunker.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Yujissou horde arrived from AU912 zombie survival bunker.
- : The Rogue Nation of Chaotic Good Modrons arrived from AU912 zombie survival bunker.
Nidavellir Regional Message Board
Wafay Val'Jaal'darya looked up to see Kiel'ndia Val'Vlozress enter. "I suspect you know why I'm here." Wafay nodded. "The Jaal have already started. I could use someone of your... expertise."
((ooc - How long does it take for the cure missiles to become available?))
It will depend on the nation and region. A few big nations the biggest regions already have them. New Chelel should have an early (ineffective) prototype ready within the hour. Smaller nations will take longer.
Yay! We're only somewhat contagious now and it hasn't even begun yet.
"Ahhhhhh!" The High Councillor screamed in pain. The liquid was going into his blood stream. Magic did not come without sacrifice.
Naal hovered above the Jaal bioborgs. Two beserkers held down a huge zombie while a doctor injected a solution from a huge syringe. The zombie began to convulge. Kiel said, "Naal want to know what happens if it works." "I'm not 100% certain" said Wafay.
The zombie shuddered, and began to mutate, its skin changing back to normal Drowolath skin tones. Instruments went flying. The zombie stopped, looked around, and said in perfect Chelian, "Where in the motherkilling hells am I?"
"We've got it. We've got the cure."
I can tell. It is harder this year. I'm going to focus on my nations first and then extend a helping hand to the regions on my cure list.
Hello my friend! As you are such a good fellow, I am personally inviting you to the first ever annual MR MONEY CHRISTMASTIDE CELEBRATION! All the details can be found in this Dispatch and Forum thread,
For the vegetarians, we have vegetables not cooked in goose fat but goose fat free! We even have gluten free this year!!!
All are welcome, from the Monarch to the Peasant, this is a party for all classes! For the Monarchs, we have a special Christmas Ball of Waltzes. A special gift of £1,000 shall also be offered to each attending Monarch, so by all means, invite your Monarch.
Best Dressed Nation
The attendee with the best Flag shall recieve a special prize from Mr Money!
Best Christmas Joke
Self evident I hope!
A very special prize for the winner of this one!
And last but not least...
Nation of the Year
This is awarded to the attendee that all the guests believe has made the most worthy contribution to NationStates or has the best rated ambitions for the future.
Well what else can I say? I hope you will join me for a truly festive celebration and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
REMEBER! It's on the 22nd and 23rd December 2016! Don't come in the wrong month or mistakenly turn up in December 2116.
Share and upvote this WFE! We need to get this to everyone!
Please upvote the Dispatch, pin it to the WFE and spread the word! I hope to see you there.