by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New World Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,5794,5804,5814,5824,5834,5844,585. . .4,6604,661»

Cinton wrote:Attention to The French Federation

The Dutch Confederation has a keen interest in forging an alliance between our two nations. On the approval of President Lapointe, we would like to send a diplomat to Rennes to discuss laying the foundations for a greater alliance and a small exchange in territory. We wait in New Utrecht with sharp ears, waiting for your reply...

Mentions
Saint Indopeland

The New French president sends a swift reply, agreeing to a diplomatic meeting and asking where and when such meeting should take place.

Gooutofhere wrote:"How about you sent up a trade area on a particular planet for outside traders to use. Also your own traders can use it
to trade with outsiders.That way you can regulate it properly and the traders can trade more efficiently and quickly. That way you can also charge. For use for your facilities, such as warehouses and auction houses, docking facilities and other services. Such as rest and recuperation for the Traders. Gambling and drinking establishments and you will be in control of it.
You can prevent unwanted outside influences from contaminating your local populations more throughly.
We can do the same in return."

Anarion gave a smile.
"You must take us for some isolationist savages with some fear of the outside universe. We don't fear foreigners mingling in our cities, even on the homeworld. You'll find everyone here. The licenses again will protect your traders in our space and will prevent criminals from running freely in our territory.", he'd say.

"Ships go to their specified dockyard bays and receive their shipments, unload them etcetera. As much as drinking and gambling is for the dissolute they can go to the surface for that... a simple ride on the space elevator away."

"Regulating property also isnt our thing unless its necessary. That sounds like what humans call... socialism. An abhorrent thing..."

Xotrayjan wrote:Anarion gave a smile.
"You must take us for some isolationist savages with some fear of the outside universe. We don't fear foreigners mingling in our cities, even on the homeworld. You'll find everyone here. The licenses again will protect your traders in our space and will prevent criminals from running freely in our territory.", he'd say.

"Ships go to their specified dockyard bays and receive their shipments, unload them etcetera. As much as drinking and gambling is for the dissolute they can go to the surface for that... a simple ride on the space elevator away."

"Regulating property also isnt our thing unless its necessary. That sounds like what humans call... socialism. An abhorrent thing..."

"I was more concerned with the spread of ideas like socialism actually.
They can be more dangerous than a few drunken men. They do have some strange ideas about religion on Terra as well. Which have been quite destructive as well. We have may have strange ideas to you as well.

Now we will have a trade area for you to operate in our territory.
With factories, auction houses and docking facilities with leisure facilities.
We will operate a tariff scheme with you as well. Embassies, would you like
to have one with us ?"

Saint Indopeland wrote:The New French president sends a swift reply, agreeing to a diplomatic meeting and asking where and when such meeting should take place.

The dutch send a reply of there own.

"Three Days From Now, Paris."

Across the Confederation, each planet prepares their defense systems for the upcoming conflict. The dutch economy has been fully shifted into wartime production with new ships and hardware rolling off production lines two or three times as fast. I.A.L.A units are being mass produced and installed on every planet. A new experimental tractor beam design is being installed in the Atstrakan Planetary System. On the ground, up to 70 Million active troops have been mobilized and distributed throughout the Confederation.

Xotrayjan wrote:Invitation

FNU
Saint Indopeland
Polarixid
Aleciton Lands
Prusmia
Cradon Accord
North cark
The Guru
Hennepin gardens

The Empire has extended its benevolent and glorious hand to set up embassies in its lands of Hyarnusalkinůre(Namibia) and its newly created Ambassadors Quarter, a part of the Legation City on Earth filled with greenery and now a lake surrounded by a park between all the embassy buildings to provide a glorious area for all staff to visit during their off time.

After this a secondary invitation was sent out for nations to have embassies on the homeworld of Xahkuul, an invitation that truly is a great honour. At this point only two Warlord-states on Earth have had an honour in doing so, Great Britain and the Imperium of Man... but now one more shall get to join the fray, The Unified American Federation. The nation that so many years ago made a broadcast that made its way to Xahkuul and eventually allowed it to make its way to Earth. The embassy building in question has already been made and is located across from the British Embassy.

As Minister Lein Qui Son read the message that had crossed his desk. He could only think that they think highly of themselves but, at the same time if they are friends with his home's longest Allie then they certainly couldn't be all that bad.
Keying his phone he dialed up one of his offices workers. After a moment the phone beeped a tone and a voice answered.

"Le Thi Lan speaking how may I help you Minister?"

"Yes Mrs.Lan I have a assignment for you that just crossed my desk, I understand that you have been in the running for a job. So here it is, they're a galactic power that has recently found earth and set up a colony over in Africa. Your to make nice with them and see what can be gained from working with them as well as get a feel for the global stand point on the Confederation."

"Understood Minister, I'll start after I finish lunch here."

"Good and good luck Mrs.Lan."

Minister Son then hung up the phone before going back to his work.

I would ask if Xotrayjan needs help but well its a fresh face galactic power verse one that has been the in void of space for far longer. I know who to place my money on.

TheLocust Horde wrote:I would ask if Xotrayjan needs help but well its a fresh face galactic power verse one that has been the in void of space for far longer. I know who to place my money on.

That's why I'm going on the defensive. I'll just try my best to make things as hard as possible.

Ivesi wrote:Its been a while...

My god! It's an honor to make your acquaintance.

Ivesi wrote:Its been a while...

look who dropped in long time no see.

Xotrayjan wrote:Unknown to raz the rocket didnt directly hit the guard but the space in front of him and as he went to go through the smoke a metal fist came and punched him the helmet before he was pushed forward... by nothing, he simply flew back.
The smoke cleared and the guard stood.
"You think a Knight of Xahkuul will go down that easy?", the Knight laughed, taking what looked like the hilt of a sword then a golden beam of energy came from it forming a sword.

Jaegmir then looked to Raz,
"A Knight of Xahkuul? They shouldn't be out here... something isn't right.",
Jaegmir then began firing at the knight only for his bullets to fly back at him, narrowly missing.
The knight then tossed two extra energy swords to the two.
"Will you fight like men?", the Knight questioned.
Jaegmir then looked at Raz confused.

Raz picked up the saber and activated his gauntlets hidden blade a beskar blade that was foot and half long. He then ignited the energy sword.

"Jetii ni'll hiibir pride o'r slaying a hut'uun guuror gar," Raz said as he took a stance the blade level and the sword held in a revers grip.

With a burst of speed Raz rushed forward stabbing forward with his gauntlet and striking out in a horizontal slash with the energy blade.

(For those who don't know Raz is part of Clan Vizsla you know that Mandalorian jedi who made the dark saber and used it to become the first Mandalor.)

Gooutofhere wrote:"I was more concerned with the spread of ideas like socialism actually.
They can be more dangerous than a few drunken men. They do have some strange ideas about religion on Terra as well. Which have been quite destructive as well. We have may have strange ideas to you as well.

Now we will have a trade area for you to operate in our territory.
With factories, auction houses and docking facilities with leisure facilities.
We will operate a tariff scheme with you as well. Embassies, would you like
to have one with us ?"

"Yes we would.", he'd say then look out towards the gardens to his right.
"I have one question for you.. my new friend. Recently my forces captured quite a bit of men from a nation calling themselves Cinton. Its come to my attention they have colonies out there and I simply want to return these men home.. do you know where I could find them?"

Gooutofhere, don't listen to him. He'll backstab at any chance he can get...

Cinton wrote:Gooutofhere, don't listen to him. He'll backstab at any chance he can get...

I dont backstab

FNU wrote:My god! It's an honor to make your acquaintance.

You as well, fellow acquaintance:)

TheLocust Horde wrote:look who dropped in long time no see.

Glad to be back:) Have you been keeping Afrika safe in my absence

Ivesi wrote:You as well, fellow acquaintance:)

Glad to be back:) Have you been keeping Afrika safe in my absence

no that ended after Yharnam's old nation kicked the bucket and was gone for some months.

Xotrayjan wrote:"Yes we would.", he'd say then look out towards the gardens to his right.
"I have one question for you.. my new friend. Recently my forces captured quite a bit of men from a nation calling themselves Cinton. Its come to my attention they have colonies out there and I simply want to return these men home.. do you know where I could find them?"

"We know of them and we could organise a meeting between yourselves and Cinton.
After all we don't want to interfere in your affairs as you stated previously.
I would suggest that you ask The Democratic Nation of Unovia to act as an neutral host
for such a meeting. I would also suggest that you hold on to at least some of the men for now as a bargaining chip.
If you are having a dispute with them. Some of the Earth nations are quite excitable and rash in my experience.
Makes them prone to use military force, first and last."
She pours another drink for herself and The Prince.
"So a young prince like yourself, are you engaged to be married yet or still looking for the right young lady ?
I was wondering as I thought a young handsome man would have a number of candidates to choose from.
Sorry, if I am asking a personal question, but we are a straight forward people."

Gooutofhere wrote:"We know of them and we could organise a meeting between yourselves and Cinton.
After all we don't want to interfere in your affairs as you stated previously.
I would suggest that you ask The Democratic Nation of Unovia to act as an neutral host
for such a meeting. I would also suggest that you hold on to at least some of the men for now as a bargaining chip.
If you are having a dispute with them. Some of the Earth nations are quite excitable and rash in my experience.
Makes them prone to use military force, first and last."
She pours another drink for herself and The Prince.
"So a young prince like yourself, are you engaged to be married yet or still looking for the right young lady ?
I was wondering as I thought a young handsome man would have a number of candidates to choose from.
Sorry, if I am asking a personal question, but we are a straight forward people."

"There has been many suitors but I've refused all in the end", he'd say then pause for a moment.
"For most of my life its just been me, serving the empire and bringing it glory.", he'd say with a smile.
It was clear Anarion had quite a high opinion of himself as a person and a servant of the empire.

"Anyways these 'Dutch', only 2 hours ago they tried to assault the planet... the homeworld of the empire, we do not wish for total war but to simply give an example to these humans of what happens when they target us, many of my people could of been killed. All I wish to do is give a show of strength and leave them... as a first sign of our friendship as great empires I ask you for this piece of information. The humans may of started the battle but we intend to finish it.. quickly and with minimal casualties. "

Xotrayjan wrote:"There has been many suitors but I've refused all in the end", he'd say then pause for a moment.
"For most of my life its just been me, serving the empire and bringing it glory.", he'd say with a smile.
It was clear Anarion had quite a high opinion of himself as a person and a servant of the empire.

"Anyways these 'Dutch', only 2 hours ago they tried to assault the planet... the homeworld of the empire, we do not wish for total war but to simply give an example to these humans of what happens when they target us, many of my people could of been killed. All I wish to do is give a show of strength and leave them... as a first sign of our friendship as great empires I ask you for this piece of information. The humans may of started the battle but we intend to finish it.. quickly and with minimal casualties. "

"So the humans from Cinton assaulted your world. Where on Earth , do you think they could be ? "
She wonders out loud.
"I would suggest on the ladies front you try and have a think about what would be best for you.
The Empire will continue regardless of what happens to you in the long run but if you are unhappy in love, it will reflect
in your style of government. I could try and find a nice Gooutofherean noble woman for you ?
If you like a beautiful, strong willed, intelligent women that is ?
We used to live a place on Earth called Brazil, The local women can be very beautiful. From what I remember."

TheLocust Horde wrote:no that ended after Yharnam's old nation kicked the bucket and was gone for some months.

Sorry.

Gooutofhere wrote:"So the humans from Cinton assaulted your world. Where on Earth , do you think they could be ? "
She wonders out loud.
"I would suggest on the ladies front you try and have a think about what would be best for you.
The Empire will continue regardless of what happens to you in the long run but if you are unhappy in love, it will reflect
in your style of government. I could try and find a nice Gooutofherean noble woman for you ?
If you like a beautiful, strong willed, intelligent women that is ?
We used to live a place on Earth called Brazil, The local women can be very beautiful. From what I remember."

"Brazil.. yes, the place Cinton is, a place we cannot assault unless we wish to battle the powers of Earth. They have colonies.. I thought perhaps you knew where they were.", he'd say before crossing his legs.

"Yes.. well if you came to me with this offer 10 years ago I'd be inclined to say yes.", he'd say with a slight chuckle.
"But lately I've been in the spotlight and because of that I have to be picky, I need to find someone of my ranking or higher. A princess, a queen or even an empress... I was due to marry an empress of a planetary empire in an uncivilized system on the fringes but... they're uncivilized."

Post self-deleted by Xotrayjan.

INS Phantom

Outside the Voliua System

The captain, Alaro looked out from the bridge at the system, its nav systems picking out inhabited planets.
The comms officer, Paro smiled and ran to his console,
"Homeland come in, this is Phantom... we may have a positive. Going dark and moving in.", Paro said then begin turning off all communications, internal and external.
The Nav officer, Miliel took out a marker and put a red circle on the thin screen in the middle of the bridge at a black spot in the system with no activity.
"Bossman?", Miliel looked to Alaro who turned after hearing her.
"Mily?", he'd walk over and look at the screen.
"We jump in here, activity is low and the worst that will happen is a blip for more than a second then we're gone after we turn on scrubbers.", she'd say then walk over to her console.

The Helmsman, Cucua spinned his seat to look behind him at the captain.
"We doin what she's sayin?", he'd ask.
Alaro gave a nod and Miliel sent the cords to Cucua's console.

Alaro gave one final announcement over the ships systems telling intelligence to have their datapads ready etc etc.

Then they went ftl to the dark spot(wherever that may be). Any nearby stations got a blip that quickly disappeared, possibly just a minor glitch. The ship activated its scrubbers to minimize heat signatures from the engines and thrust. The small black ship then began exploring the system, blending in to space itself. The intelligence personnel activated external cameras and began looking for things of interest.

Cinton

I come back to find nearly 300 messages on the board, 13 telegrams from the same guy about some stupid WA proposal, and a whole lot of space claims.

I know I've been gone for a seriously, seriously long time. I don't really feel comfortable sharing the reason right now (only a select few are aware of the situation I am in), but what I will say is it was serious and I am setting to work as soon as possible. I am aware this Presidency has been a bit of a slow-burner but better late than never, right?

«12. . .4,5794,5804,5814,5824,5834,5844,585. . .4,6604,661»

Advertisement