by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Western Empire Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .543544545546547548549. . .559560»

Lets talk about me

HELLLLL wrote:Lets talk about me

How's Satan?

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:How's Satan?

He's a bootleg, I'm not getting sued by the real one.

HELLLLL wrote:Lets talk about me

No, I'm more interesting to talk about.

hey guys it's turkemennoland here just made this puppet for future colonies

Corsoaua wrote:I hope you know they're not actually communists...

Not all of us are communists...unfortunately

Turgepasnoland wrote:hey guys it's turkemennoland [sic] here just made this puppet for future colonies

yea that's me

hey any communist/socialist staes/

Vote People Vote,the elections are underway. Choose your preferred party and vote for them. DO IT EARLY OR THE CONSUL WILL PURGE Y'ALL.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Vote People Vote,the elections are underway. Choose your preferred party and vote for them. DO IT EARLY OR THE CONSUL WILL PURGE Y'ALL.

I can confirm support for the first two sentences, the last one... maybe it is true, maybe it isn't, you'll just have to find out.

Thornian

This game is dead

Hey what's going on, doing my periodic RMB post so why are there are a ton of messages

Ormantum wrote:Hey what's going on, doing my periodic RMB post so why are there are a ton of messages

Political argument

Re-elect your Chancellor! Vote CTZ!

:D

Is there any way to see how the election is going or do we just need to wait?

Vote RDU!

All these parties kinda looking lame, wish I could vote for this one.

nation=astanmark/detail=factbook/id=main

Itís really weird to think that the last time I was active here was pre COVID. Hope you guys are doing well

(insert generic political quote)

vote upa

Southern-Nordic States wrote:Is there any way to see how the election is going or do we just need to wait?

You'll be updated either tomorrow or the next day.

Bennisia wrote:Re-elect your Chancellor! Vote CTZ!

:D

Sorry there bud, but the chances of your being Chancellor are basically none without UPA

Victorious Wentsworth wrote:All these parties kinda looking lame, wish I could vote for this one.

nation=astanmark/detail=factbook/id=main

It's too OP, so we can't accept it

Spiceamia wrote:Itís really weird to think that the last time I was active here was pre COVID. Hope you guys are doing well

Compared to the rest of NS? We might as well be Mount Olympus

«12. . .543544545546547548549. . .559560»

Advertisement