by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Western Atlantic Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,0285,0295,0305,0315,0325,0335,034. . .5,0465,047»

Josephtan wrote:The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger.

For the first time, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!

Ventus Prime wrote:The Senate will decide your fate.

I am the senate.

Heisenbee wrote:I am the senate.

Not yet.

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Ventus Prime wrote:Not yet.

its treason then

Star wars quote

O-Broki wrote:Star wars quote

So uncivilized....

Bergonnia wrote: This is where the fun begins

Banana Man154 wrote:I give up, I’m gone.

Lucenzia wrote:hahaha
HAHAHAHA

Heisenbee wrote:Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?

O-Broki wrote:Star wars quote

What the heck is going on???

Calponia wrote:What the heck is going on???

have u ever heard of the tragedy of darth plageuis the wise

Dark spire wrote:have u ever heard of the tragedy of darth plageuis the wise

Yes, but I believe I can top that.

The liberal mods oppressed my freedoms in the Discord! they muted me, and I did not do anything, but express my right to not be a liberal!

Granluras wrote:I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

I am very fond of sand

Dark spire wrote:have u ever heard of the tragedy of darth plageuis the wise

Did you all the darth people (if you remove the darth) have an in, in their name. so it would be Inplageuis or Invader.

meaning if someone was called Darth Bred their name would be inbred

Allishive wrote:I am very fond of sand

u fool vader will kill u

Marinne wrote:Did you all the darth people (if you remove the darth) have an in, in their name. so it would be Inplageuis or Invader.

meaning if someone was called Darth Bred their name would be inbred

ewwwww gross

I'LL TRY SPINNING, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK

Dark spire wrote:u fool vader will kill u

Vader better not frick with my sand

Heisenbee wrote:

I'LL TRY SPINNING, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK

Are u an angel

Heisenbee wrote:

I'LL TRY SPINNING, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK

RAAAAAAAAAAA!

Banana brother

Banana brother

Ah yes, I am now a brother, one with the Legion!

The only notifications I get on this site are people randomly endorsing me

The Evile Empire, Calponia, and Banana brother

Astanmark wrote:The only notifications I get on the site at people randomly endorsing me

Mine are the random TG and Mentions for everyone of Calponia’s quote of the day.

Astanmark wrote:The only notifications I get on the site at people randomly endorsing me

Here, have two more.

The Evile Empire, Calponia, Astanmark, and Banana brother

Banana brother wrote:Ah yes, I am now a brother, one with the Legion!

Ah yes, a real brother right here.

Sainoland and Banana brother

help

Banana brother

«12. . .5,0285,0295,0305,0315,0325,0335,034. . .5,0465,047»

Advertisement