WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in New Orleans
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 9,055th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
|2.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|3.||The Neighborhood of The Garden District||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Garden District”|
|4.||The District of The French Quarter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Quarter”|
|5.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
- : Earl k long ceased to exist.
- : The Monarchie Constitutionnelle of Maurepas departed this region for The New Earth.
- : The Fiefdom of Duskmore of the region House of the Rising Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Monarchie Constitutionnelle of Maurepas arrived from The New Earth.
- : The Oblique Euclidean Geometry of Asymmetric Warfare departed this region for Miami.
- : The Oblique Euclidean Geometry of Asymmetric Warfare arrived from Kansas City.
- : The Neighborhood of The Garden District arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Founder Puppet of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The District of The French Quarter arrived from Lazarus.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*
Hmm... still awaiting the beer delivery! [Cheers]
We'll dispatch with some ersters