WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in New Orleans
World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 3,941st in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The District of The French Quarter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Quarter”|
|2.||The Colony of The Garden District||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Garden District”|
|3.||The Monarchie Constitutionnelle of Maurepas||Left-Leaning College State||“Laissez les bons temps rouler”|
|4.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
|5.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|6.||The Confederacy of Earl K Long||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You think I am crazy? What about Booby?”|
|7.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
- : The Fiefdom of Duskmore of the region House of the Rising Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Monarchie Constitutionnelle of Maurepas arrived from The New Earth.
- : The Oblique Euclidean Geometry of Asymmetric Warfare departed this region for Miami.
- : The Oblique Euclidean Geometry of Asymmetric Warfare arrived from Kansas City.
- : The Colony of The Garden District arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Orc has left the Nation of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The District of The French Quarter arrived from Lazarus.
- : Akadiana ceased to exist.
- : Akadiana arrived from Osiris.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*
Hmm... still awaiting the beer delivery! [Cheers]
We'll dispatch with some ersters