Yea, I wish it was clear cut on how things were affected by issues. I lost 18 trillion because I picked a option that it's the parents responsibility to check for video games and I'm pretty sure if I picked the option that the government ban it I would be over 18 quadrillion in GDP. The only thing I can think of is my numbers for my economy is still screwed up and artificially high due to my nation's regulations.
Been working on a cool project to develop my domestic sports leagues developed, so far I have Baseball and Hockey made using Franchise Hockey Manager 5 and Out of the Park Baseball 2021.
Both let me input league structure, team locations and names and randomly generates hundreds of players then training live advanced stats. Currently working on the baseball league using OOTP21 so help with storylines, i've am simming 10 seasons into the game to generate some past history, populate Halls of Fame, records books, team histories, transactions logs, draft logs, injury log, team management changes, etc.
Here are some interesting stats and things i've noticed:
- The Rogerbei Senators have been dominate in the Sarasota Division of the Southern League. They have made the playoffs for the third consecutive season with 83+ wins averagely per season, beside winning the championship in the third season of my sim out of five season so far they have consistently made it to the league championship series just to lose to a lower seeded team.
- Shortstop David Munoz had 31 errors in one season
- 1B Arvin Balcom has had 126 double plays in one season
- SS Pedro Gonzalez started in 169 consecutive games
- SP Daniel Pupo has .90 WHIP (Walks + Hits / Innings Pitched)
- SP Jose Espinoza has 10.2 K/9 (Strikeouts per 9 innings pitched)
- CP Angel Cortes has a 1.000 Save Percentage (10-1 record)
- Out of the six season simmed so far, the Hockeytown Icemen have made 5 World Series appearances with two championships.
Now to start moving some of this to a factbook...
I swear I’m gonna finish working on the RP I got typed up one day. 😩
My job has been working me like a dog for months. One of the appealing things is your supposed to get 6 days off in a row once a month and I haven’t gotten much of my days off in months now. Hopefully I’ll go back to normal shift work after theyre done training me up to this next position.
True, there a good first catch on things when casting a wide net