by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Nazi Europa Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1521,1531,1541,1551,1561,157»

Caterinca land wrote:I'm getting so sick of all the censorship. I mean, if you want to shut someone's mouth, beat him with facts and logic and don't go the communist way. Let people speak their minds and each individual be the judge. If more end up being against your beliefs as a result then maybe you are not right. I'm surprised this region even exists at this point.

Are you sick of the censorship here? Goodbye.

71st Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment wrote:Hello nazis. oof only 83 members? How shocking...

There used to be a lot more of us actually.

Can some of you move to modern communists and endorse my puppet nation who is the wa delegate I am trying to kick out the commies in the region.

Hallo, meine lieben.

Caterinca land

Arzt0zka wrote:Are you sick of the censorship here? Goodbye.

I actually meant of all censorship that I constantly come across everywhere. But it's very valid here since, as you can see, my flag is gone, because the mere site of the swastika was burning an imprint on their ass and made children cry to Hitler instead of their mothers.
Somehow, a few lines forming a pattern are glorifying violence. They fail to realize that constantly censoring anything relating to NSDAP just gives it all the more legitimacy to anyone that doesn't have a room temperature IQ. And they think I care if they delete my nation. They are my guests to do it. One less distraction.

Naschrakh, Barojia, and Imperial council of esephan

Southfork wrote:Can some of you move to modern communists and endorse my puppet nation who is the wa delegate I am trying to kick out the commies in the region.

I could probably risk it, my nation was Commie at one point.

Caterinca land wrote:I'm getting so sick of all the censorship. I mean, if you want to shut someone's mouth, beat him with facts and logic and don't go the communist way. Let people speak their minds and each individual be the judge. If more end up being against your beliefs as a result then maybe you are not right. I'm surprised this region even exists at this point.

Nazi Europe exists because most of its residents actually follow the rules.

Word to the wise.

Post by Caterinca land suppressed by Kidderminster.

Caterinca land

NationStates Moderators wrote:Nazi Europe exists because most of its residents actually follow the rules.

Word to the wise.

Yeah, but then it's not really Nazi Europa, is it? If you can't even display the proper symbol, or really agree with anything related to the national socialists. Call me a snowflake all you want, but you are biased. I fail to realize how the swastika, my slogan, or what I used as a leader last time falls into: "obscene, illegal, threatening, malicious, defamatory, or spam" as per the rules. And while your censorship is not part of a jewish conspiracy, it stems from it one way or another, as does the current political climate. Furthermore, the factbook was not meant for you mods as a troll, but rather for anyone looking at it when the nation eventually gets deleted and wondering why. Finally, I am aware that you don't give a damn about what anyone says and wont change a thing, as it's hard to get off your high horse, but what I said needed to be said regardless. Good day!
P.S. I'm surprised you actually bothered to use the translator for those 2 fields. Got a good chuckle.

Post by Nieuwezwaben suppressed by Kidderminster.

NationStates Moderators wrote:Nazi Europe exists because most of its residents actually follow the rules.

Word to the wise.

Irrelevant non-sequitur response. Your "rules" are biased pro-communist pro-censorship crap invented by pseudo-intellectual Neo-marxist Charlatans.

Post by Nieuwezwaben suppressed by Kidderminster.

Caterinca land wrote:I actually meant of all censorship that I constantly come across everywhere. But it's very valid here since, as you can see, my flag is gone, because the mere site of the swastika was burning an imprint on their ass and made children cry to Hitler instead of their mothers.
Somehow, a few lines forming a pattern are glorifying violence. They fail to realize that constantly censoring anything relating to NSDAP just gives it all the more legitimacy to anyone that doesn't have a room temperature IQ. And they think I care if they delete my nation. They are my guests to do it. One less distraction.

Want me to design you a new flag with something to replace the swastika that is allowed by these pro-gulag Stalinist imbeciles, brother?

What is with all the message suppression?

Vostojek wrote:What is with all the message suppression?

Because the person posting messages was violating the RMB guidelines.

Kidderminster wrote:Because the person posting messages was violating the RMB guidelines.

Cowards do the bidding of their masters.

Nieuwezwaben wrote:Cowards do the bidding of their masters.

It's the only way to keep this region from being deleted. We're on thin ice already for our ideology.

Nieuwezwaben wrote:Cowards do the bidding of their masters.

We are on thin ice with the thought police.

For me it is not normal that in the rmb guidelines people cannot praise Hitler, but Stalin can.
This for me comes from the ignorance of those who have not studied history.
Communist horrors are the worst, but people don't know them because they won World War II.
If the Allies really wanted to fight for freedom (I'm not saying they didn't) they wouldn't have to ally themselves with the USSR because it's morally wrong.
The foibe, the gulags, Holodomor... those who have lost relatives or friends because of the communists then think that those stanlinist pro-Soviets are shi**y donuts who should be shut up with dynamite.
If you ban the swastika then ban the scythe and the hammer too, if you want to be honest and respectful towards the victims caused by the left instead of supporting it.

NationStates Moderators wrote:Nazi Europe exists because most of its residents actually follow the rules.

Word to the wise.

tell me it's legal to praise Stalin and I'll show you how much pain he caused.

Tassonia wrote:For me it is not normal that in the rmb guidelines people cannot praise Hitler, but Stalin can.
This for me comes from the ignorance of those who have not studied history.
Communist horrors are the worst, but people don't know them because they won World War II.
If the Allies really wanted to fight for freedom (I'm not saying they didn't) they wouldn't have to ally themselves with the USSR because it's morally wrong.
The foibe, the gulags, Holodomor... those who have lost relatives or friends because of the communists then think that those stanlinist pro-Soviets are shi**y donuts who should be shut up with dynamite.
If you ban the swastika then ban the scythe and the hammer too, if you want to be honest and respectful towards the victims caused by the left instead of supporting it.

It's the Communists fault that my family doesn't live in Poland.

Pol-Lithuania wrote:It's the Communists fault that my family doesn't live in Poland.

I hear you. I know many people have escaped from Friuli Venezia Giulia (in Italy) to escape the fate inflicted on Italians by Marshal Tito.

Post by Imperial council of esephan suppressed by a moderator.

Hello!

Nefouzia wrote:Hello!

is it me you're looking for

Imperial council of esephan wrote:Sieg Heil!!!
Gutent Tag Mein Lieberdache
This region has declined quite a bit it used to have a couple hundred before the thought police arrived a couple months ago

I know, right? We should really make a website where every ideology can exist without Thought Police interference.

Kidderminster wrote:is it me you're looking for

No but you seem chill

Post by J o J suppressed by Kidderminster.

Tassonia wrote:For me it is not normal that in the rmb guidelines people cannot praise Hitler, but Stalin can.
This for me comes from the ignorance of those who have not studied history.
Communist horrors are the worst, but people don't know them because they won World War II.
If the Allies really wanted to fight for freedom (I'm not saying they didn't) they wouldn't have to ally themselves with the USSR because it's morally wrong.
The foibe, the gulags, Holodomor... those who have lost relatives or friends because of the communists then think that those stanlinist pro-Soviets are shi**y donuts who should be shut up with dynamite.
If you ban the swastika then ban the scythe and the hammer too, if you want to be honest and respectful towards the victims caused by the left instead of supporting it.

Preach it. This is why we fight.

«12. . .1,1521,1531,1541,1551,1561,157»

Advertisement