by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Nazi Europa RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Chicken Cutlet (elected )

Founder: The Overwatch of Nazi Europa Administrator

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 38th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 572nd Largest Black Market: 1,049th+8
Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,071st Most Corrupt Governments: 1,079th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,122nd Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,331st Most Avoided: 1,555th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,648th Most Devout: 1,811th Largest Mining Sector: 2,139th
World Factbook Entry

NE Chain of Command

Head of State: German Dragons
Executive Officer: Molostyev
Foreign Minister/Lagerkommandant: Lindenbrau


Freiherrs of the Ehrenning: Svarttjern, Chicken Cutlet, Scarsaw, THE POED METALHEDZ


LinkNE Forum

NationStates++

LinkNE Discord Server - State identity upon arrival

🌐 LinkNE Map


Nazi Europa is dedicated to empire expansion and to combating left-wing ideology via military gameplay.

Contact German Dragons for a military application.

Contact NE cartographer, German Dragons, for a spot on the map.

World Assembly Members: Please endorse our Interim Delegate, Chicken Cutlet.

Embassy Prospects, please read our embassy criteria for information.




Embassies: The Anti Comintern Pact, Fifth Empire, Union of Nationalists, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, KAISERREICH, The United Federation of Capitalists, Femdom State, The Holy Reich of Bunicken, Avadam Inn, The Iron Order, Neo Fascist Order, Official European Union, Union of the Fascist States, Angvar, The Union of the Axis Powers, The Great Fascist Legion, and 5 others.The Republic Union, Altmora, The Fatherland Front, Reigning Senatorial Republic of Avlonia, and The Coalition of Fascist Nations.

Tags: Social, Invader, Capitalist, Imperialist, Offsite Forums, Anti-General Assembly, Fascist, Industrial, Regional Government, Enormous, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-Communist, and 2 others.Anti-Security Council, and National Sovereigntist.

Regional Power: High

Nazi Europa contains 287 nations, the 38th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in Nazi Europa

World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.

As a region, Nazi Europa is ranked 3,723rd in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dominion of BlancoviaIron Fist Consumerists“Katzen sind fantastisch”
2.The Fascist Dominion of ChernaroviaIron Fist Consumerists“Our glorious government makes us free”
3.The Empire Fasciste Français of Louis20Iron Fist Consumerists“Famille, Travail, Foi”
4.The Borderlands of Edmans madhouse of missfitsPsychotic Dictatorship“Pan galactic gargle blasters anyone?”
5.The Imperial Galactic Empire of ElitesOfDoomIron Fist Consumerists“For the glory of the Empire!”
6.The Empire of ReqoviaIron Fist Consumerists“Violence Has Its Own Economy”
7.The Dictatorship of BrealeuxCorrupt Dictatorship“Welfare, Freedoms and Security.”
8.The Matriarchy of Bellwether-controlled ZootopiaTyranny by Majority“In Zootopia, any prey can be anything.”
9.The Reich State of SerdimiaIron Fist Consumerists“Long live The Reich ”
10.The Nationalist Socialist Empire of GodoborPsychotic Dictatorship“Ein Euro, Ein Reich, Ein Führer”
1234. . .2829»

Regional Happenings

More...

Nazi Europa Regional Message Board

Louis20 wrote:I Only want muslims in Russia who are native cultures there. and i gave many sources about Third Reich's view on Christianity and Race https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany you can deny them if you wish. And you just said National Socialism is for Germanic Supremacy.

Facepalm, this isn't even a fun debate. Wikipedia is not a good source of information in terms of Fascism and Nazism. I've never denied the Nazis were for German supremacy, you're the only one getting hung up on it. What's the point you're trying to make?

Byork wrote:Facepalm, this isn't even a fun debate. Wikipedia is not a good source of information in terms of Fascism and Nazism. I've never denied the Nazis were for German supremacy, you're the only one getting hung up on it. What's the point you're trying to make?

Simply National Socialism will never win then and keep becoming weaker if it not change it's failed views. You can deny Wikipedia ok.

Louis20 wrote:Simply National Socialism will never win then and keep becoming weaker if it not change it's failed views.

What are it's failed views? You haven't given me any indication of what they are. National Socialism and Fascism are one in the same, just ebcause they have different implementation doesn't mean they're some opposite ideology. Both have the same end goal of an Organic State, the only difference being policies that best help the Nation it presides in.

Byork wrote:What are it's failed views? You haven't given me any indication of what they are. National Socialism and Fascism are one in the same, just ebcause they have different implementation doesn't mean they're some opposite ideology. Both have the same end goal of an Organic State, the only difference being policies that best help the Nation it presides in.

No There are Different types of Fascism but National Socialism is Germanic Supremacy and paganism and Anti other Europeans so it will Always Fail Unless it is not anti Christianity and not German Supremacy.
http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_fascism.html

https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134331 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism https://www.quora.com/What-types-of-fascism-are-there
https://politics.stackexchange.com/questions/256/what-is-the-difference-between-fascism-and-nazism
http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-fascism-and-nazism/
https://soapboxie.com/misc/Differences-and-similarities-between-Fascism-and-Nazism
https://www.ukessays.com/essays/history/similarities-and-differences-of-italian-and-german-fascism-history-essay.php
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Nazis-and-fascists

Louis20 wrote:No There are Different types of Fascism but National Socialism is Germanic Supremacy and paganism and Anti other Europeans so it will Always Fail Unless it is not anti Christianity and not German Supremacy.
http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_fascism.html

https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134331 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism https://www.quora.com/What-types-of-fascism-are-there

You're using liberal sites for your info, why don't you look at this image

https://i.imgur.com/i4Kydb9.png

You don't even know what National Socialism is, it isn't purely German and Nordic supremacy

Byork wrote:You're using liberal sites for your info, why don't you look at this image

https://i.imgur.com/i4Kydb9.png

You don't even know what National Socialism is, it isn't purely German and Nordic supremacy

If Hitler was Not anti Slavic He would of Won WW2. Yes i know what National Socialism is but you're a history revisionist so believe what you want. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t258513/ https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=151610 https://forum.axishistory.com/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=a47e71751a23ec436b540f552747b497

Louis20 wrote:If Hitler was Not anti Slavic He would of Won WW2. Yes i know what National Socialism is but you're a history revisionist so believe what you want. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t258513/ https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=151610

No he wouldn't....Hitler had a lot more going against him than being anti Slavic

>He lacked a navy
>His allies weren't ready due to him rushing war (Italy)
>His allies brought others into the war (Japan)
>The party itself was heavily divided
>He was too kind to the allies (he should've marched his tanks into Dunkirk and wiped the British out)

Also Stormfront? That's a place where racist Democrats sit in their gated communities and expect you to pay for donation drives every month. It isn't Fascist whatsoever, at best a good starting area to Redpill people but that's it.

Byork wrote:No he wouldn't....Hitler had a lot more going against him than being anti Slavic

>He lacked a navy
>His allies weren't ready due to him rushing war (Italy)
>His allies brought others into the war (Japan)
>The party itself was heavily divided
>He was too kind to the allies (he should've marched his tanks into Dunkirk and wiped the British out)

Also Stormfront? That's a place where racist Democrats sit in their gated communities and expect you to pay for donation drives every month. It isn't Fascist whatsoever, at best a good starting area to Redpill people but that's it.

I Agree with you about Dunkirk. and Yes Duce Should of not joined WW2 Until Hitler wanted it to. Hitler was ok with declaring war on the usa because the usa was already helping the allies against Germany pre pearl harbor. and Germany should of only built U Boats for a navy and If Hitler was not anti Slavic with the extra manpower resources and 90% Less partisan activity on the East Front ussr could of been defeated Hitler should of not attacked west Europe France was on defense and instead Prepare for the invasion of the ussr with Anti commie Polish/Russian assistance. Hitler should of Invaded ussr like Napoleon I Did with a Pan European Army and be seen as a Liberator. Stormfront founders are republican https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_(white_supremacist) the democrat party has been liberal anti Racist since fdr. and Hitler liked his party state deputies feuding with each other. https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/34fd0c/how_factionalized_was_the_german_government/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Nazi_Germany#Working_towards_the_F.C3.BChrer https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1002630/

Dictatorship of Greater Romania

No, Hitler made a strategical mistake to go against slavs, instead of focusing on destroying British forces, which were at the werge of collapse, when he stopped. Also, he underestimated the importance of Nirth Africa, if his forces got to Suez, he would hold the knife in SSSR and GB's throat economically. And with that industry, which he had, he would ve able to compete with USA.
Also, Japanese did the best they could, they needed the Oil, and only relativelly close sources were in the Pacific, not in Siberia, so they, after some defeats from russians, decided, that peace with SSSR is best for them, as their army was heavilly underfunded and outdated, compared to everyone else.

Louis20

Hitler had no choice but to pre-emptively strike the Soviet Union, because they were planning an offensive to conquer much of Europe.

Louis20

Forum View