WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Nations of Rontu
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Nations of Rontu is ranked 9,258th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Meaganolia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Que sera sera”|
|2.||The Virgin Queendom of Marie I||Democratic Socialists||“Veni Vidi Vici”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Flurbuduria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hilariously unfunny”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Sons of Socialism||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ascb”|
|5.||The Republic of Volt25||Anarchy||“Lightning never strikes twice”|
- : The Emirate of 31st Catgirl Division departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The United Kingdom of 45th Dragoon Unit departed this region for Plum Island.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Nations of Rontu.
- : Embassy cancelled between Nineveh and Nations of Rontu.
- : The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Emirate of 31st Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Emirate of 31st Catgirl Division ordered the closure of embassies between Nations of Rontu and Nineveh.
- : The Emirate of 31st Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Emirate of 31st Catgirl Division altered the region's flag.
- : The Emirate of 31st Catgirl Division added a dispatch.
Nations of Rontu Regional Message Board
If you have any questions about the history, the cities, or the groups living in any of the regions, don't hesitate to ask!
Regions (by appearance on map)
1. South Indo-Timuridstan / Hȳlè Ÿhtoè Tÿmñrÿtctah
2. Indo-Timuridstan / Ÿhtoè Tÿmñrÿtctah
3. Timuridstan / Tÿmñrÿtctah
4. Turkestan / Tñrqectah
5. Tibetistan / Tÿbyetÿctah
6. Shegaistan / ßÿqèȳÿctah
7. West Khanbaliq / Qÿrovèè Qahb'lÿq
8. New East Turkestan / Hñè Ÿyrt'ßè Tñrqectah
9. Khanbaliqstan / Qahb'lÿqctah
Useful Geographic Translation:
Do I know you?
You observe me?
Post Terrorist Attack
After the terrorist attack on the Foxilanian capitol, President Bingum decided to refrain from announcing her cabinet members until the following election. A large group of Senators have called for legislation on better staff vetting processes and Conservative Senate leaders have called for a complete overhaul on border security.
According to the President, "Foxilan will continue to cooperate with the other powers of the world to decrease treachery against all nations". The 2024 elections are expected to be the President's closest election since her first election for the 2115th Senatorial district.
Good luck with that now...