by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Nation of Balestria Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23242526272829. . .107108»

Lukerica introduces: The Balestrian vault! Not finished yet but it will be soon.

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet

Hello. For a bit of today, Iíll be taking over for your VP. He lost his password and will have to wait a bit to reset it.

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet wrote:Hello. For a bit of today, Iíll be taking over for your VP. He lost his password and will have to wait a bit to reset it.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

I am now king The Empire of Balestria III

I eat memes

Null666301 wrote:I eat memes

You are wrong. I am right.

Null666301 wrote:I eat memes

Noice.

RIP
The Empire of Balestria II
Died via choking on food in the grandest feast
May he be remembered.

Memento mori

Null666301

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Noice.

Sit down.
Sit. Down.
Sit down!
SIT DOWN!!!

🎶So no one told you I was gonna kill these memes!🎶
👋Meme👋Rememe👋

Well... sushi don't exist in the Nation of Balestria anymore because the whole salmon population died because of a pesticide. Well, food will be nice.

The Empire of Balestria wrote:Well... sushi don't exist in the Nation of Balestria anymore because the whole salmon population died because of a pesticide. Well, food will be nice.

And by food I mean Japanese food.

Null666301 wrote:Sit down.
Sit. Down.
Sit down!
SIT DOWN!!!

🎶So no one told you I was gonna kill these memes!🎶
👋Meme👋Rememe👋

DUDE WE ARE IN MOURNING OF The Empire of Balestria II who died while choking in a grand feast fit for an army.

Memento mori

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet

Keep Balestria happy. Donít mourn. Celebrate his life.

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet wrote:Keep Balestria happy. Donít mourn. Celebrate his life.

The Empire of Balestria II was a great man. We cannot forget him.

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet

The Empire of Balestria wrote:The Empire of Balestria II was a great man. We cannot forget him.

You arenít mourning, are you?

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet wrote:You arenít mourning, are you?

I don't care if I am mourning or not this is a funeral

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet

I officially ban mourning. We shall celebrate his life, and thatís final.

Levan polkka pokemon anime puppet wrote:I officially ban mourning. We shall celebrate his life, and thatís final.

A law can't pass without the king's approval. So it is not approved.

Everything is normal today other than some nukes dropping on small towns. Wait that's not us. May be The Bar on the corner of every region.

The war is outdated. We should stop it now.

Hermes express

Does anyone wanna join the regional defence force
Itís split into two militas (commander of the defence force is The Empire of Balestria

Iím hiring a commander for this regions milita and members

Hermes express

The Empire of Balestria
As the new president you must repeat after me
ďI do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the balestrain states and will , to the best of my abilities, preserve protect and defend these free landsĒ

Hermes express wrote:The Empire of Balestria
As the new president you must repeat after me
ďI do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the balestrain states and will , to the best of my abilities, preserve protect and defend these free landsĒ

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the Balestrian states and will , to the best of my abilities , preserve protect and defend these free lands

Hermes express

Hermes express

The Empire of Balestria wrote:I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the Balestrian states and will , to the best of my abilities , preserve protect and defend these free lands

*turns around to nearby line of rifle men*
READY, AIM, FIRE
*Turns Back To President And Salutes*
Then you are now the president of these Free states
It is a honour mr president

Hermes express wrote:*turns around to nearby line of rifle men*
READY, AIM, FIRE
*Turns Back To President And Salutes*
Then you are now the president of these Free states
It is a honour mr president

Now what is the flag?

Hermes express

«12. . .23242526272829. . .107108»

Advertisement