WA Delegate (non-executive): The Horde of Tuesday Heights (elected )
Embassies: One big Island, Texas, the Rejected Realms, North Pacific, Equilism, Allied States of EuroIslanders, Pisces Centauri, The North Pacific, Antarctica, Gay, Renegade Islands Alliance, the West Pacific, Scroll Islands, The New Meritocracy, Nederland, Jethnea, and 5 others.The Moonlit Archipelago, belgium, Atlantic, Alcatraz, and Europa.
Tags: Role Player, Regional Government, Offsite Forums, Defender, Eco-Friendly, Social, Democratic, Featured, Free Trade, National Sovereigntist, Game Player, Medium, and 3 others.World Assembly, Issues Player, and Independent.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Nasicournia
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Nasicournia is ranked 11,847th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Monument-Mode Officer of Dyr Nasad III||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rebirth!”|
|2.||The Republic of New Sedge||Anarchy||“Yet another one”|
|3.||The Wa-Wa-Wa-Waanzinnig gedroomd of Wolhoofden Vooruit||Corporate Bordello||“We'll ram down the opponent!”|
|4.||The Dominion of Parody and Parrots||Anarchy||“Polly wants a cracker”|
|5.||The Mighty Militaristic Empire of Oghin||Corporate Police State||“The OSP (Oghin's Secret Police) is WATCHING YOU.”|
|6.||The Cast Resurrect Magicians of Pope Hope||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Proudly defending innocent regions & nations since 2003”|
|7.||The Horde of Tuesday Heights||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What happens here, stays here... most of the time.”|
|8.||The Meh of Sheeping_Hollow||Civil Rights Lovefest||“meh”|
|9.||The Republic of 0 of 0||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yes”|
|10.||The Republic of Undulating Ungulates||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wave your hoove”|
- : The Invisible Hills of Rhhodgen departed this region for The Trinity Sea.
- : The United Kingdom of Waldora of the region Pacific Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The ƃuᴉɯoɔ sᴉ ʞɔnp of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : Political wisdoms of the region THE TRUMP PATRIOTS OF AMERICA proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Europa and Nasicournia.
- : The Capitalist Republic of Remlin arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Bad Defence Embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Drunken Goodness of Beer_Meisters agreed to construct embassies with Europa.
- : The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 of the region Europa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Papû Ore of Wharau Iti departed this region for The Universal Allegiance.
Nasicournia Regional Message Board
Sort of. It'll be based on 1910 geo-politics, sans any alliances or treaties at the beginning. Once the game starts, players will be able to form any alliances they want with other player-nations.
The game will advance one game year per month from 1910 on up.
That makes me wonder... Is anyone here a fan of the period piece Downton Abbey?
My wife was. Personally, I felt it was too contrived.
I was a fan as well, though stopped around second season.
We just finished viewing The Crown, which is similar albeit a few decades later.
It'd be interesting to see a series on queen Victoria as well.
What's your current poison?
Well, I finally watched all 6 seasons of Lost last month. A bit late to the party. Trying to decide what to watch next, to be honest.
When all else fails, I can always enjoy an old episode of 'Allo 'Allo.
Lol! I have those on DVD :D Although I haven't watched them in some time.
Have any of you guys been investing in ethereum? Similar to bitcoin, if you've heard of that, but with some more interesting capabilities. I've made $15,000 so far off a $9,000 outlay over the past 3 months...something like a 150% return or 600% annualized. Give it some thought