WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Hollow Point, The Bar on the corner of every region, SEC Fanatics, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, The Cult of PCHS, Emirates of Futurnia, The Embassy, Fredonia, matheo, Guinea Kiribati, The Embassy 3, and Jafazia.
Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists is ranked 25,970th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Fyn Faerie||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Glitter capitol of the world”|
|2.||The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye||Democratic Socialists||“Ultimately, success comes from being kind to each other”|
- : Embassy established between Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists and Jafazia.
- : The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye agreed to construct embassies with Jafazia.
- : The Grand Duchy of Condorius of the region Jafazia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy 3 and Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists.
- : The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy 3.
- : The Allied States of The Embassy 3 of the region The Embassy 3 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Fyn Faerie arrived from The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago.
- : Future americana ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between MentosLand and Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists.
- : The Protectorate of Oversized Operativez 55 of the region MentosLand ordered the closure of its embassy in Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists.
Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists Regional Message Board
I am sorry that you feel that way. It is nought but a simple space for people to come and enjoy peace and calming reassurance.
Oh no that was mostly just a joke about how mr Rogers was a commie, it just seems funny to me. Also considering that I used to watch his shows.
I mean, the Mr Rogers' Neighbourhood of Socialists is less about communism, or attempting to say that Mr Rogers was one, and more an amalgam of his beliefs regarding how we should treat one another. The Socialism part is about how governments should ensure equality of opportunity and that needs are met. It's named for Mr Rogers' Neighbourhood because of how we should treat one another.
lol I just thought it was funny.
Ah, fair enough. I personally don't see the humour, but so long as your humour harms no one, then your humour is certainly valid.
Hello friend, how are you?