WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Mosaic Gaming Network is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Mosaic Gaming Network
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Mosaic Gaming Network is ranked 12,976th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Republic of Nugglant||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Nugglant aborted construction of embassies with Doll Guldur.
- : The Republic of Nugglant removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Republic of Nugglant abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Nugglant updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Nugglant lost WA Delegate status.
- : Djordenicitzgolanch departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Nugglant ejected Djordenicitzgolanch from the region.
- : Autumn leaves 15 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Nugglant ejected Autumn leaves 15 from the region.
Mosaic Gaming Network Regional Message Board
Hahahahah! “Sintopia 2: This time its POLITICAL!!!!”
FYI - Kirk works with Dane, Matt and I.
Looks like Matt has some catching up to do!