by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Moonrunners RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Dominion of Juggernaut Trading LLC

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Nudest: 913th Largest Populations: 1,231st
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Moonrunners! Originally founded in 2004 by Eagles disobey, this is the bar dedicated to DANTE, the greatest defender bartender in all of Nationstates.

Region refounded July 9, 2017 with the help of Pacific Defenders

Many thanks to Benevolent 58 for having refounded this region in 2015 from TBH raiders that had previously ruled over this tavern

Embassies: New Orleans, Chicago, and The Old Raiding Club.

Tags: Minuscule, Defender, Social, and Casual.

Moonrunners contains 5 nations, the 3,319th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Compassionate Citizens in Moonrunners

Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.

As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 10,625th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The LGBTQ Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer TruckFather Knows Best State“**Dante** was the Best Bartender in Nationstates ”
2.The Human-Grey Hybrid Bartending of Benevolent 58Democratic Socialists“We're telling you the future of your planet is at stake”
3.The Dominion of Juggernaut Trading LLCConservative Democracy“Retirement home of Juggernaut Trading's Auctioneers”
4.The Good children of Spring ChickenNew York Times Democracy“Lives contentedly in self-contained universe ”
5.The Moonrunners World of BarmaidCapitalist Paradise“What'll it be Boys ; )”

Regional Happenings

More...

Moonrunners Regional Message Board

Really glad to see this place back open again!
Give me a glass of whatever has been cooking in the hills lately.

Welcome guys to Moonrunners ;)

*hands Benevolent 58 a Dixie Darkened Voodoo Lager in a 28 ounce chilled stein*
*hands Kanaia a tall glass of Ole Smoky moonshine from the Ole Smoky Distillery in Gatlinburg, Tennessee*

Barmaid wrote:Welcome guys to Moonrunners ;)

*hands Benevolent 58 a Dixie Darkened Voodoo Lager in a 28 ounce chilled stein*
*hands Kanaia a tall glass of Ole Smoky moonshine from the Ole Smoky Distillery in Gatlinburg, Tennessee*

Thanks.

*Sets up unlimited bar tab for Benevolent 58*

nice to see Tom is bringing Dixie Beer back to New Orleans. I have enjoyed my time here and will return soon

Labor Day weekend in the USA marks the close of meteorological summer for nearly everywhere except Huey P Long's New Orleans, Louisiana. Can roasted chestnuts on an open fire be far behind?

Barmaid wrote:Labor Day weekend in the USA marks the close of meteorological summer for nearly everywhere except Huey P Long's New Orleans, Louisiana. Can roasted chestnuts on an open fire be far behind?

It depends whose chestnuts are roasting (!)

Meanwhile, I checked out our world ranking -- and found as a region, Moonrunners is ranked 845th in the world for Nudest.

So please be careful regarding any roasting, okay?

Juggernaut Trading LLC wrote:It depends whose chestnuts are roasting (!)

Meanwhile, I checked out our world ranking -- and found as a region, Moonrunners is ranked 845th in the world for Nudest.

So please be careful regarding any roasting, okay?

Bc there is NO OXYGEN!

Benevolent 58 wrote:Bc there is NO OXYGEN!

We have drinks!

Quiet out here lately.

Forum View