WA Delegate: None.
Monty Pythons Flying Circus contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Monty Pythons Flying Circus
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Monty Pythons Flying Circus is ranked 11,160th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Rose of Red Charlyn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gather the roses!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Moosewood||Father Knows Best State||“Amicitia et iustitia omnibus!”|
|3.||The Continuous Sketch of The Michael Ellis Episode||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Thank you very much, Mr. Ellis. Shhh, it's not him. ”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Zinderneuf||Anarchy||“I Want a Viking Funeral”|
- : Mr lambert ceased to exist.
- : The Continuous Sketch of The Michael Ellis Episode arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Continuous Sketch of The Michael Ellis Episode ceased to exist.
- : Brexit sucks of the region Blablubb proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : Apple-loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- : The Empire of BrightonBurg of the region One big Island ordered the closure of its embassy in Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- : The Telkiderh koma of De Hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Defender Z of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight cancelled the closure of its embassy in Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
Monty Pythons Flying Circus Regional Message Board
Well I don't trust you. Integrity is based on the things you do, not the things you say. Sharing the password with raiders, that's just so wrong.
Well that sucks too. So we just let the region sleep forever?
True but The Dead Parrot is the most active nation of all of us. Can you blame him for reacting the way he did toward nations that piled in? It doesn't matter if they were "true" raiders or not.
That's not the point he's making. Regardless of what happened, going forward, we should all have a say. Because, you know, "a mandate from the masses" -- doesn't that ring a bell? :-)
Just for WA and other RP purposes, I'm moving my main MP nation (this one) to Monty Python and joining the WA with it. Not cutting the cord or anything with this region; I'm leaving Spiny Norman the Hedgehog here.
If anyone here wants to join the new region, or just toss a puppet in that direction, TG me for the password. I will take down the password eventually.
Post self-deleted by The piranha brothers.
Okay I would like to start over.
Hello, the Piranha Brothers here. Sorry I nailed a table to your head before.
So... Should I stay or should I go? And if I can stay can my friend Salander AKA Horst Nordfink join? Or is she still banned?
No idea. Honestly, I never meant control this region. Some of these guys are way older than me. I sent someone here when this was featured or something and then liberated it once from the TBR. Red Charlyn or Moosewood I think are older than I am. Mr. Lambert may be as well, I do not recall. Two-Sheds was the oldest. The Blacknight is a puppet of my main region's founder and was partly responsible for this regions liberation in the past.
I'm 2nd only to Moosewood currently when it comes to length of residency.
Merry Christmas from the OBI.
Dance party on England's ashes, come join! ^_^