WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of The Mine of Moria
Last WA Update:
Mines of Moria contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Mines of Moria
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Mines of Moria is ranked 20,442nd in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Holy Empire of The Mine of Moria||Corrupt Dictatorship||“For The Skeleton Army”|
|2.||The Great Wall of Silvertine of Narvi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Shiny mithril is welcomed even at the Entmoot”|
- : Mazarbul ceased to exist.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Lord Chancellor's Office of The Dominion of the Asmor Federation of the region The Federation of Utopias Unitum proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Gandalf Style departed this region for DEAT.
- : The Republic of Gandalf Style arrived from Balder.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sleeping balrog ceased to exist.
- : Sleeping balrog arrived from The East Pacific.
Mines of Moria Regional Message Board
"Clap! Snap! the black crack!
Grib, grab! Pinch, nab!
And down, down to Goblin town
You go, my lad!
Clash, crash! Crush, smash!
Hammer and tongs! Knocker and gongs!
Pound, pound, down underground!
Ho, ho! my lad!
Swish, smack! Whip crack!
Batter and beat! Yammer and bleat!
Work, work! Nor dare to shirk,
While Goblins quaff, and Goblins laugh,
Round and round far underground
Below, my lad!"
Clap! Snap! : echo : echo : echo : echo : echo
Good sound in here.
What do goblins like to quaff?
Mostly goblin grog, although the mountain water is quite clean
Cold and clear is the water of Kibil-nāla...
Welcome, Narvi. Are you the - still living - dwarven reinforcements?
I hope not... I don't want any more Dwarf trouble.
You never know. Dwarves have not just long beards, they have long memories.
The memories of Dwarves don't trouble me.
What do goblins dream of when they sleep? What do dwarves dream of?
I always assumed that Dwarves dreamed of gold and goblins of dark, biting things.