WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in Meridia
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, Meridia is ranked 21,477th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Republic of Joshahno 2||Left-wing Utopia||“Joshahno”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ther Femenn||Democratic Socialists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|3.||The Billy Goat Ruff of Nani Goat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Yghrhrhr 3008||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“:flushed:”|
|5.||The Freen of Clintonomore||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We're all accepted here.”|
|6.||The United States of Nothing Is Real||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Living is easy with eyes closed.”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Not Frenchy 36||Authoritarian Democracy||“Dance! Boogie Wonderland!”|
|8.||The High Kingdom of Camelone||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gallantry and faith preserve the Fatherland”|
- : The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 22 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Empire of The Empress Of Fire 58 departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The Scorpions Intent of Orion 011 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Joshahno 2 arrived from Erruwon.
- : Miralis 31 ceased to exist.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Ther Femenn arrived from Balder.
- : The Borderlands of Cold Shivers departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Empire of Zoom-1 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Cithe dia ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of KiJo 10 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
Meridia Regional Message Board
Absolutely! I was looking forward to actually meeting on the island, after our rendezvous at sea got pushed off by the advent of two different fleets :/
:thumbsup: I shall work on my post now! And those two fleets shall pay for their intrusion. :P
Joint Announcement between the provisional Democratic Republic of Meridia and Aristopolis:
Intel sources from inside the Lily terror network have provided evidence of a planned illegal invasion of the legitimately established Democratic Republic of Meridia.
The anti-WA terrorists may suppress all freedom of the press and suppression as they did last time.
We stand for international law and order. Terrorism and oppression have no place under WA jurisdiction.
Official Account of Operation Liberate Meridia:
Dubbed: Operation Liberate Meridia
In compliance with World Assembly Resolution 390 ("Compliance Commission"), The State:
- HAS INVESTIGATED Lily's abuse of Meridia's WFE, falsely portraying it as a "voluntary advertisement" when it was illegally imposed by an illegitimate puppet dictator under pressure by a large interregional terrorist force which openly struggles against the World Assembly and international law,
- WELCOMES COOPERATING with the WACC to preserve the freedoms of the great region and Nations of Meridia from the terrorist network known as Lily who continues to invade regions under the pretense of "standing up for the little guy" - a dangerous and divisive populist lie.
In compliance with World Assembly Resolution 25 ("WA Counterterrorism Act"), The State:
- TAKES "all effective measures at their disposal, subject to the rule of law, to prevent non-state actors from using their territory to commit terrorist acts"
- WARNS all WA Nations to refrain from providing any "form of assistance to any party committing terrorist acts"
- URGES all WA Nations to provide any and all intelligence necessary to limit the territorial expansion of Lily terrorists
- STRONGLY ENCOURAGES "member states to do everything possible to address the underlying causes of terrorism"
- CONDEMNS "the use of terrorism by any member state of the World Assembly"
- REMINDS "any member nation employing terrorism to immediately cease and desist"
In compliance with World Assembly Resolution 130 ("Elections And Assistance Act"), The State immediately establishes a provisionary government to establish rule of law, free and fair elections, and the ouster of a tyrant in league with the foreign terror force known as Lily.
In compliance with World Assembly Resolution 155 ("Freedom Of The Press"), The State make NS Press available to all for free and allows all reputable news organizations to operate without preferential treatment one way or another.
A big thank you to our friends at Kaiserreich for their critical role in the protection of human rights.