WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ja'iz of Mumkinat
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Java, Bali, Lhasa, Aden, The Maldives, Timbuktu, Stonehenge, Mecca, Goa, Buddhism, The Himalayas, Varanasi, Dubai, Sufism, Zen Buddhism, Taoism, and 7 others.Libcom, The Woods, Cymru, Allah, Kashmir, Dagestan, and Buddha.
Medina is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Medina
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Medina is ranked 2,036th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Ja'iz of Mumkinat||Left-wing Utopia||“Surrender”|
- : Embassy established between Buddha and Medina.
- : The Oṃ Maṇi Padme Hūṃ of Avalokiteshvara of the region Buddha agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Ja'iz of Mumkinat proposed constructing embassies with Buddha.
- : The Ja'iz of Mumkinat banned The Empire of Hennetu from the region.
- : The Ja'iz of Mumkinat banned The Fiefdom of Niezuht from the region.
- : Mloelaohe ceased to exist.
- : The Nirvanarchy of Eqbal Ahmad of the region Allah cancelled the closure of its embassy in Medina.
- : The Empire of Hennetu of the region Allah ordered the closure of its embassy in Medina.
- : The United Socialist States of Lennonism of the region Communist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Care Horizans of the region Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
Medina Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.