WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Maore
Last WA Update:
Mayotte contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Mayotte
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Mayotte is ranked 19,520th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Maore||New York Times Democracy||“State”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Ze Mad Scientist Island||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The ceremony of innocence is drowned”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Northern Pacific and Mayotte.
- : The Queen's State of Maore ordered the closure of embassies between Mayotte and The Northern Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Mayotte and Kingdom of Ava.
- : The Queen's State of Maore altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Maore agreed to construct embassies with Kingdom of Ava.
- : The Queendom of Anawrahtava of the region Kingdom of Ava proposed constructing embassies.
- : Onoonaf ceased to exist.
- : Onoonaf arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Dictatorship of Ze Mad Scientist Island arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Queen's State of O1YU departed this region for Kimberley.
Mayotte Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.