WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Markarth contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Markarth
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Markarth is ranked 5,009th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The PoM of Turnopolis||Capitalist Paradise||“Melius in Gehenna regere quam servire in Coelo”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ezaetaoritaeho||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The centre cannot hold”|
|3.||The Queendom of Lady Ray Caedus Turn||Mother Knows Best State||“Volo anaticulam cumminosam meam!”|
|4.||The Archemperor of The Understone Keep||Father Knows Best State||“Out of the ashes, we rise.”|
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Ezaetaoritaeho arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Zoraxy ceased to exist.
- : The Federated Democratic States of Xanthal of the region SPACE withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Rogue sharks of the region SPACE proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Bedetopian Atomic Clock 1 departed this region for Trust.
- : The Dictatorship of Bedetopian Atomic Clock 1 arrived from Allmut.
- : Embassy established between Mandain and Markarth.
- : Talenon of the region Mandain agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Archemperor of The Understone Keep proposed constructing embassies with Mandain.
- : Embassy cancelled between The germanei sivanian alliance and Markarth.
Markarth Regional Message Board
Home sweet home.
Well I'll be. Look who came home.
'Tis Moi...it's my name, don't use it in vain. lol
Never. Hope all is well.
Busy with IRL. You?
Oh yeah... insane how busy this year has been. Flown by too.
IKR! So many changes.
Happy belated new year!