WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Minnesota, The Embassy, Groland, United States of America, Homelands, Hollow Point, The Illuminati, The Great Universe, KAISERREICH, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, Lardyland, SECFanatics, and Japan.
Mahtomedi contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Mahtomedi
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Mahtomedi is ranked 672nd in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Grand Empire of Volkhar||Capitalist Paradise||“Look to the light in God.”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Philosophical Realm of Archimedes||Moralistic Democracy||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Luck and Mahtomedi.
- : The Republic of Tender Remains of the region Luck cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mahtomedi.
- : The Principality of Trump Fan 13 of the region Luck ordered the closure of its embassy in Mahtomedi.
- : Embassy cancelled between Velenovia and Mahtomedi.
- : Embassy cancelled between Repubblica italiana and Mahtomedi.
- : Superior bay ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Couch fort and Mahtomedi.
- : Construction of embassies aborted between Quentin and Mahtomedi.
- : The Grand Empire of Volkhar agreed to construct embassies with Quentin.
- : Arkkaml of the region Quentin proposed constructing embassies.
Mahtomedi Regional Message Board
ITS OVER ANAKIN I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
oh god who let the r/prequelmemes people out of their cells
Yeah but still Star Wars > Star Trek
I'm a fan of both, tbh. But star wars is kind of just a fun saga to watch. (except the Disney films)
Star Trek, however, I have fond memories of. I can picture episodes in my head that I've only seen once. Whether it be moral dilemmas or funny moments, the characters just stuck with me and when it was over, it felt like something was missing.
Star Wars wasn't the same. It was over in a matter of days. After that I didn't care at all about Han Solo & friends. I can remember Data trying to be a poet and the familiar "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot". I can remember Quark's head on a woman's body in a holosuite. I can remember Tuvok and Neelix becoming Tuvix. But memories of Lando or Padme seem distant and unimportant.
Itís sad to see how small this place became.
Holy crap Iím the only one left!