WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dead Wings of Angeltown
Last WA Update:
Los Angeles contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Los Angeles
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Los Angeles is ranked 12,595th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Dead Wings of Angeltown||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“War within a breath”|
|2.||The Nuestra Señora of Santa Muerte||Left-wing Utopia||“Niña Santa de Muerte Santa”|
|3.||The Sun-drenched Siblinghood of Santa Moniker||Left-wing Utopia||“Riots not diets”|
- : The Dead Wings of Angeltown appointed The Sun-drenched Siblinghood of Santa Moniker as Serfs Up with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Los Angeles.
- : The Dead Wings of Angeltown set the region's banner.
- : The Sun-drenched Siblinghood of Santa Moniker arrived from Osiris.
- : The 🤑Profit Maximization Nation of Vanra of the region Jurassic World 2015 proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Opus Dei and Los Angeles.
- : The Buns of Nuns of the region Opus Dei agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Dead Wings of Angeltown proposed constructing embassies with Opus Dei.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Together we rise of the region The Embassy 2 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dead Wings of Angeltown appointed The Nuestra Señora of Santa Muerte as Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Regional Message Board
Three minutes to Midnight in AmeriKKKa.
The seconds tick away.
The boneheads groan as what passes for their brains shrink under the radiation of a slum landlord's son who spent too long shoving his head in a microwave.
100 seconds to Midnight in AmeriKKKa.
A bright future awaits, when everybody will see each other’s skeletons inside their bodies in one last beautiful sight before being blinded forever.
The lucky ones won’t need to worry about this for long as they are reduced to ash in a scorched landscape of a nuclear forever.
Still, at least it's nice and sunny.