WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Construction of embassies with Plum Island has commenced. Completion expected .
Literati contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Literati
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Literati is ranked 9,447th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Reader and Writer of Virtuous Truth||New York Times Democracy||“In Our Imagination, We Find Truth”|
|2.||The Republic of Guy 35||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Get served”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Rigo Emina||Moralistic Democracy||“Patience is a conquering virtue.”|
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 altered the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Rapid Pigeon departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 dismissed The Disputed Territories of Snow 22 as Hello! of Literati.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 appointed The Republic of Guy 35 as l with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Literati.
- : The Republic of Guy 35 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Rapid Pigeon arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
Literati Regional Message Board
Bruh this region needs más actividad.
We should make it more encompassing. Interpretations of songs, poems, unprofessional writing (like my work or Dreamer's), and anything else that is written.
All in favor?
Sure. But I wouldn't dare to call Dreamer's work unprofessional... maybe non-professional is a better term?
My RO position :(
Hey if anyone comes around to detag, well first of all I openly invite you to talk in the RMB and second of all, if you could give me my RO position back I can password the region and archive the RMB.
Heya guys. Nice of you to stop by. Dang if only I updated with y'all I could have taken point and given myself my RO position back.
He twitched the safety catch on the flame thrower. Beatty glanced instantly at Montag's fingers and his eyes widened the faintest bit. Montag saw the surprise there and himself glanced to his hands to see what new thing they had done. Thinking back later he could never decide whether the hands or Beatty's reaction to the hands gave him the final push toward murder. The last rolling thunder of the avalanche stoned down about his ears, not touching him.
Beatty grinned his most charming grin. "Well, that's one way to get an audience. Hold a gun on a man and force him to listen to your speech. Speech away. What'll it be this time? Why don't you belch Shakespeare at me, you fumbling snob? 'There is no terror, Cassius, in your threats, for I am arm'd so strong in honesty that they pass by me as an idle wind, which I respect not!' How's that? Go ahead now, you second-hand literateur, pull the trigger." He took one step toward Montag.
Montag only said, "We never burned right. . . ."
"Hand it over, Guy," said Beatty with a fixed smile.
And then he was a shrieking blaze, a jumping, sprawling gibbering manikin, no longer human or known, all writhing flame on the lawn as Montag shot one continuous pulse of liquid fire on him. There was a hiss like a great mouthful of spittle banging a red-hot stove, a bubbling and frothing as if salt had been poured over a monstrous black snail to cause a terrible liquefaction and a boiling over of yellow foam. Montag shut his eyes, shouted, shouted, and fought to get his hands at his ears to clamp and to cut away the sound. Beatty flopped over and over and over, and at last twisted in on himself like a charred wax doll and lay silent.
. . .
Anyone want to discuss this scene?
And our WFE is now ours to control! Woohoo!