WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Liberty Nations Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Liberty Nations Alliance
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Liberty Nations Alliance is ranked 20,509th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Disputed Territories of Draculi||Left-Leaning College State||“Blood Type A+”|
|2.||The Expelled Raider Princess of An Angel Fallen Down||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Happy RaiderCon 2020”|
- : The Na na na na na na na na na of Land of 1000 Dances departed this region for Primitiveness.
- : The Queendom of John Bercow and his Flying Flamingo ceased to exist.
- : Miss thompsons departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The Disputed Territories of Draculi lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Disputed Territories of Draculi changed the regional password.
- : The Disputed Territories of Draculi dismissed The Gay Vibes of Raider Positivity as Rainbow Friend of Liberty Nations Alliance.
- : The Disputed Territories of Draculi became regional WA Delegate.
- : Miss thompsons arrived from Devide by Zero.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
Liberty Nations Alliance Regional Message Board
This is a great endeavor by all of the nations involved. On behalf of the Confederate Republic of Mesque, we salute you all.
To the overseers of the absolute free-market occupied state of Revachol, the defeat of raiders brings on opportunity to LNA.
We would like to debate the next steps, in hopes to turn LNA into a reminder that raider obnoxiousness can be defeated.
Chitral, Shattercane, and France europe delegation
Just wondering, what is about KriegStrum? Was he part of the raid?
As the puppet state of the State of Hejaz, I want to know that the LNA's current flag represents.
Something you all should know. If TBH ends a raid, it is typically by our own choice. It was cool to see you all rally behind the cause to take the region back, but just know that trying to claim victory and mock us will only end up in another defeat for you all.