WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Liberal Haven contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Liberal Haven
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 5,269th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Geniocratic Holy Empire of Norchlin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|2.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|3.||The Liberal Republic of Alan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For The Revolution Of The World!”|
|4.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
- : The Unfortunate State of Hazn bin Laid departed this region for Osiris.
- : The Emirate of Hells Bells 22 departed this region for 0000000000000000000000000.
- : The Unfortunate State of Hazn bin Laid arrived from Osiris.
- : The Emirate of Hells Bells 22 arrived from Das Manosphere.
- : Grandpa snowman departed this region for Doomland.
- : Grandpa snowman arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Queendom of New Coruscia of the region Insurgent Progressives proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Progressive Commonwealth of Freiesterre of the region Commonwealth of Progressive States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional monarchy of Swedserland departed this region for Social Liberal Union.
- : The Constitutional monarchy of Swedserland arrived from Great Empire of Great Cyan.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
Congratulations on being featured my liberal friends!
I wonder if by vermin he means malcontents?
I'll take that as a yes.
Sweet. Not much has changed. Greetings.
I love this place. Everybody is always trying to talk at once.
hello everyone we are the nation of swedserland a peaceful nation that is very happy to have found this place
I remember back when this region used to actually be active. The Doom Squad attempted several raids of this place, including a successful stealth raid that got the liberation resolution banned. The so-called "defenders" "saved" the region and "liberated" us from it, but it sure doesn't look like much now. Though we didn't get the refounding, I think overall, this raid was a success for The Doom Squad. This region at one point was my pride and joy. It does make me a little sad to see it so desolately ruined, but then again, I suppose that was the goal.