WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Liberal Haven contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Liberal Haven
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 6,581st in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Liberal Republic of Alan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For The Revolution Of The World!”|
|2.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|3.||The Geniocratic Holy Empire of Norchlin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|4.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
- : The Return of Grandpa Snowman departed this region for Doomland.
- : The Return of Grandpa Snowman arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Queendom of New Coruscia of the region Insurgent Progressives proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Progressive Commonwealth of Freiesterre of the region Commonwealth of Progressive States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Communist republic of Swedserland departed this region for Social Liberal Union.
- : The Communist republic of Swedserland arrived from Great Empire of Great Cyan.
- : The Grand Duchy of Schiltzberg of the region STCE PONG CLUB proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Tri2 departed this region for Republic 0f Mauritius.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tri3 departed this region for Juba.
- : The Allied States of Tri2 arrived from Sanc.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
Congratulations on being featured my liberal friends!
I wonder if by vermin he means malcontents?
I'll take that as a yes.
Sweet. Not much has changed. Greetings.
I love this place. Everybody is always trying to talk at once.
hello everyone we are the nation of swedserland a peaceful nation that is very happy to have found this place
I remember back when this region used to actually be active. The Doom Squad attempted several raids of this place, including a successful stealth raid that got the liberation resolution banned. The so-called "defenders" "saved" the region and "liberated" us from it, but it sure doesn't look like much now. Though we didn't get the refounding, I think overall, this raid was a success for The Doom Squad. This region at one point was my pride and joy. It does make me a little sad to see it so desolately ruined, but then again, I suppose that was the goal.