by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

League of Christian Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .332333334335336337338339»

My favourite verses from scripture is Proverbs 1:18-19

These men lie in wait for their own blood; they set an ambush for their own lives. Such are the ways of everyone who is greedy for unjust gain; it takes away the life of its possessors.

Do you lot have favourites?

Union of Christian States, Mendevia, Bardarus, and Christian roman medieval modern society

today is the day, BEHOLD MY BASKET WEAVING SECTOR!

Wladfa wrote:My favourite verses from scripture is Proverbs 1:18-19

These men lie in wait for their own blood; they set an ambush for their own lives. Such are the ways of everyone who is greedy for unjust gain; it takes away the life of its possessors.

Do you lot have favourites?

Pretty much all of James, but if I have to choose, James 1:19 ď...But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger, for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.Ē

Greetings, brethren; happy to join a community honoring Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. Glory to God for free territory set aside for the children of Israel!

Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS,
for they shall be known as Children of God.
But I say to you that hear, love your enemies.
do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you,
pray for those who abuse you.
To those that strike you on the cheek,
offer the other one also;
and from those who take away your cloak,
do not withhold your coat as well.
Give to everyone who begs from you,
and of those who take away your goods,
do not ask for them again.
And as you wish that others would do to you,
do so to them.

Wladfa wrote:My favourite verses from scripture is Proverbs 1:18-19

These men lie in wait for their own blood; they set an ambush for their own lives. Such are the ways of everyone who is greedy for unjust gain; it takes away the life of its possessors.

Do you lot have favourites?

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
~James 1:5

Post self-deleted by Paiperarangi.

My favourite book is also the letter of James, but if I have to choose a favourite verse from the whole Bible, it would probably be Revelation 22:20. "He who testifies to these things says, ďSurely I am coming soon.Ē Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!" (ESV)

Economic Freedom!

If anyone in this region wants an endorsement in the WA, just like this to let me know

Happy July 4th everyone, its a great honor to be free in this great country and I give a special thanks to the ones who risk and some who gave their lives just for me to be free God bless you and God Bless America!

Gracious and loving God,

Let your Spirit be with us today. Hear our prayers, and increase in us the will to follow your Son Jesus.
Help us to draw on the resources of our faith as we use the opportunities of our democracy to shape a society more respectful of the life, dignity, and rights of the human person, especially the poor and vulnerable.

We ask this through Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.
Amen.

Light of the World, Sanpine, and High francia

Happy 4th July American bredrin

Happy Sunday everyone. May you honor the Lordís day, bringing Him glory in all you do. Many of us in North America travel at this time of year, so if for some reason you canít attend a church service today, the following link will take you to some excellent preaching.

https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/scripture/1?book=1&chapter=0

Light of the World wrote:Happy Sunday everyone. May you honor the Lordís day, bringing Him glory in all you do. Many of us in North America travel at this time of year, so if for some reason you canít attend a church service today, the following link will take you to some excellent preaching.

https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/scripture/1?book=1&chapter=0

Very good link, brother. Thanks and God bless you.

Pray for my church they're trying to run out the pastor who has done wonders for our church and are spreading false lies and accusations about him

Costa Rica2 wrote:Pray for my church they're trying to run out the pastor who has done wonders for our church and are spreading false lies and accusations about him

Deal, but Iíll ask in return that you would pray for his accusers

Nauvoo-Zion wrote:Deal, but Iíll ask in return that you would pray for his accusers

@ Costa Rica, thanks for sharing and of course. @ Nauvoo-Zion, good point. Discipline in many churches today has lost its biblical moorings. While I donít know the situation in your church, CR, here are some links to articles on church discipline that may be helpful.

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/articles/church-discipline/
https://www.9marks.org/article/a-step-by-step-primer-for-church-discipline/
https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B140820/the-place-and-purpose-of-church-discipline

So does the current transgender WA vote affect us if it passes? Do we need to resign from the WA to prevent that from binding us?

Cyberpunker wrote:So does the current transgender WA vote affect us if it passes? Do we need to resign from the WA to prevent that from binding us?

Good question. I think the way the WA works is that a nation is bound by WA resolutions only if it joins the WA. While I tried the WA when first joining NS, I learned that the WA frequently approves resolutions that donít align with LOTWís values so my nation has chosen to remain outside the WA. I also think I remember WA resolutions actually impacting participantsí political freedom, economy, and civil rights scores. Donít know if that is still true.

Others prefer to engage in the WA and we wish them good luck and Godspeed. As to the resolution you mention, Iíd vote against it if my nation were a member.

The WA is notoriously full of loopholes and a couple of contradictory resolutions. For example, clause 5 of GA Resolution 457 (page=WA_past_resolution/id=457/council=1) exempts "Religious Organizations" which may include entire nations.

In the more recent resolution, it is likewise sloppy. Here there is a failure of recognition that gender roles and identities are extremely culturally dependent. So transgender identities may not exist culturally, just like cisgender identities might not exist in some cultures. Which, of course, is not to say there is not psychological distress that need to be addressed in every culture. Ontology and identity can be very complex if you are a philosopher, and this, for good and bad, plays a role in WA legislation, allowing for technicalities on even the most universally affirmed resolutions.

Very few people writing resolutions here are legislative professionals, and it shows (not that I am an expert). As someone who has been the representative of this region for a cumulative time spanning several years, I can say I am equal parts thankful and infuriated by the legislative loopholes in WA legislation.

Another hole in this legislation is that there is a diversity of healthcare systems present in the WA, and some of those systems may make all healthcare virtually unaffordable. So "Affordable" in those terms, may still be unaffordable for the common resident of a country.

I will be leaving the WA if this vote passes. This is a particular case of self professing progressives flexing, their opinion has no basis in fact, only in their rhetoric alone.

Affordable hormone therapy. What a joke the WA has turned into.

How exactly would that bind us anyway?

It doesnít really, but being in the WA is an RP thing and assumes that youíd abide by its decisions.

Wladfa wrote:I will be leaving the WA if this vote passes. This is a particular case of self professing progressives flexing, their opinion has no basis in fact, only in their rhetoric alone.

Affordable hormone therapy. What a joke the WA has turned into.

Light of the World wrote:Good question. I think the way the WA works is that a nation is bound by WA resolutions only if it joins the WA. While I tried the WA when first joining NS, I learned that the WA frequently approves resolutions that donít align with LOTWís values so my nation has chosen to remain outside the WA. I also think I remember WA resolutions actually impacting participantsí political freedom, economy, and civil rights scores. Donít know if that is still true.

Others prefer to engage in the WA and we wish them good luck and Godspeed. As to the resolution you mention, Iíd vote against it if my nation were a member.

Interesting... shouldn't it encourage you more to be members of the WA. If your desire is to see it take a different position, wouldn't resigning only serve to uphold the Liberal bias which it currently has?

«12. . .332333334335336337338339»

Advertisement