by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,7774,7784,7794,7804,7814,7824,783. . .5,5875,588»

Bob bobberson wrote:Ok but that's against a innocent person because you can't go against a race

Hehehehe, can we erace them?

Clorinda wrote:But it violates their law and the Bobbersonian resides in their country.

Different topic now

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Hehehehe, can we erace them?

No

Bob bobberson wrote:Ok but that's against a innocent person because you can't go against a race

But you're then holding me to your moral standards, which you can't do.
I can just as easily say that the killer you're chasing is innocent because killing people is okay.

Renea wrote:But you're then holding me to your moral standards, which you can't do.
I can just as easily say that the killer you're chasing is innocent because killing people is okay.

But also than I can say they didn't commit a crime so they should come back to Bobbersonia

Bob bobberson wrote:But also than I can say they didn't commit a crime so they should come back to Bobbersonia

That's not the point though. They did commit a crime, but by your standards it's okay to violate the international laws because catching them is in the interests of your people.
In the example, if I commit genocide targeting a specific race of people, that is a violation of international law, but using your logic it's completely fine because it was done in the interests of my people.

Renea wrote:That's not the point though. They did commit a crime, but by your standards it's okay to violate the international laws because catching them is in the interests of your people.
In the example, if I commit genocide targeting a specific race of people, that is a violation of international law, but using your logic it's completely fine because it was done in the interests of my people.

But it wasn't because those were innocent lives not ones that committed crimes

Anyone here like pizza?

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone here like pizza?

Me

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone here like pizza?

Yes, why?

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone here like pizza?

The New Michiganian State wrote:Yes, why?

Who here likes Hawaiian style?

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone here like pizza?

Who doesnít? Anyone who doesnít will be subjected to genoacide.

Yes anyone who rejects pizza will vanish

Bob bobberson wrote:Who here likes Hawaiian style?

That's my favorite. Really could go for some right now.

My favorite is the good ol pepperoni pizza

The New Michiganian State wrote:That's my favorite. Really could go for some right now.

Yes someone who doesn't despise it

Unlimited Darkness wrote:My favorite is the good ol pepperoni pizza

I like chicken alfredo

Bob bobberson wrote:I like chicken alfredo

Tried it once or twice and liked it.

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Tried it once or twice and liked it.

I love it, I love both chicken Alfredo and pizza

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone like pineapple on pizza?

It can be ok, but I donít eat it most of the time.

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone like pineapple on pizza?

You monster, pineapple does not go on pizza!

Clorinda wrote:I love mushrooms on my pizza.

Eh, not really for me.

Unlimited Darkness wrote:Anyone like pineapple on pizza?

My favorite topping

Stalington wrote:You monster, pineapple does not go on pizza!

Can you "pineapple does not go on pizza" people give us "pineapple can go on pizza" people a break. We just have different preferences.

Stalington wrote:You monster, pineapple does not go on pizza!

Pineapple on pizza is good.

«12. . .4,7774,7784,7794,7804,7814,7824,783. . .5,5875,588»

Advertisement