WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Loony Bin, The Illuminati, Rohan, Turkic Union, The Shire, Orc Island, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, The Planet X, Traveling Wilburys, Azeroth, Fredonia, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, The Known World, and 2 others.Land of Orcs and Dorfs and Elfs, and The Embassy.
Land of Orcs and Goblins contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Land of Orcs and Goblins
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Land of Orcs and Goblins is ranked 6,773rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Allied Greenskin States of Dururg||Democratic Socialists||“Welcome to the Land of Orcs and Goblins”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Wargs||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Maul and Lacerate !”|
- : Embassy established between Land of Orcs and Goblins and The Embassy.
- : The Republic of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Allied Greenskin States of Dururg proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Allied Greenskin States of Dururg proposed constructing embassies with Gondolin.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Land of Orcs and Goblins.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Land of Orcs and Goblins.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Aryan Supremacy of Mecha Bavarian of the region Aryan Resistance proposed constructing embassies.
Land of Orcs and Goblins Regional Message Board
I HAVE BEEN GONE SO LONG
ORCS is back...AGAIN!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
Garrrr... we are back, AGAIN!