WA Delegate: The Green Regency of Ferrianona (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire, Hellenic Civilization, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Weed, Eutopia, One big Island, Maltropian Puppet Confederacy, Zarathustra, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, United Empire of Islam, League of Christian Nations, Strategos Prime, Zentari, The Western Empire, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, and 14 others.Austritaria, Deutschland, The Atheist Empire, Avadam Inn, The Dirt Alliance, The Embassy, LCRUA, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, United Valhaven, The Bar on the corner of every region, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Union of American Nationalists, International Debating Area, and Northern Atlantic Ocean.
Tags: Anarchist, Capitalist, Casual, Featured, Founderless, Free Trade, Future Tech, Independent, Industrial, LGBT, Libertarian, Modern Tech, and 9 others.National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Forums, Pacifist, Password, Post-Modern Tech, Small, Sports, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Laissez Faireholm
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Laissez Faireholm is ranked 3,808th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Voluntary Society of Sibirsky||Anarchy||“Capitalismus Sine Modo, Via Ad Prosperitatem”|
|2.||The Free Society of Cassaria||Anarchy||“Itís YOUR life. Live free.”|
|3.||The Federation of Asocial partners||Anarchy||“Money should roll”|
|4.||The Allied States of James McCosh||Anarchy||“Live Free or Die.”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Elwher||Anarchy||“Power for the Taking”|
|6.||The Green Regency of Ferrianona||Democratic Socialists||“.”|
- : The United States of Independence Hill of the region Independence Hill proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Merged Federal Republics of Miselley of the region New hummingbird pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between International Republican Union and Laissez Faireholm.
- : The Sultanate of Bagger 015 of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Laissez Faireholm.
- : The Country of United States of the Mars of the region RAMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Laissez Faireholm.
Laissez Faireholm Regional Message Board
The "Cable" seems to be written with Establishment Left bias - almost every article in it was written from a leftist perspective. Nothing wrong with writing from a point of view - but it should be OPEN, wheres the "Cable" seems to be like the "mainstream media", pretending to be objective whilst actually having a leftist"Progressive" agenda. Very dishonest - and rather boring.
Is Sibirsky still an Ancap in the age of trump, covid and hysteria though? That's what I want to know.
President Trump has been as bad on government spending as I thought he would be (spend-spend-spend), but he has done some deregulation - and the Democrats want to spend even more.
I was really nasty to pro Trump people during the 2016 Primary battles - breaking one friendship. I am ashamed of the way I behaved - politics does horrible things to people, and I let it do horrible things to me.
As for the Trump comments that really "sent me off the deep end" in 2016 - his sneering about judges and the "rule of law" seems a lot less shocking now I know how politically motivated a lot of judges are.
I still long for the ideal of judges being truly unbiased - but that may not be the real world (or have ever been the real world).
Justice Scalia used to say that the judgements that he as happiest with were judgements that went AGAINST what he wanted - i.e. that he had looked at the Constitution and said to himself "well I would like it to say X, but it does NOT say X - so I must rule the other way".
But that sort of thinking is rare. Instead judges decide first what the result they want is - and then twist the law and the Constitution to get the result they want.
This even applies to CRIMINAL TRIALS - with the vital question a person know for their political stance have to ask themselves is "is the judge and the jury on my side - or are they on the other side".
Horrible - but that is life.