WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
La Bastille contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in La Bastille
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, La Bastille is ranked 11,618th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur||Compulsory Consumerist State||“My country, right or wrong”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of Areroetoonroonee||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“While the worst Are full of passionate intensity”|
|3.||The Empire of SerboroXLV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Flee, Flee for your lives”|
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Areroetoonroonee arrived from International Confederation of Nations.
- : Embassy established between La Bastille and Marseille.
- : The Empire of SerboroXLV arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur agreed to construct embassies with Marseille.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur tagged the region "Anti-Fascist".
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Mar-1 of the region Marseille proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur removed regional password protection.
- : Regional Founder The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur ceased to exist.
La Bastille Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.