WA Delegate: The Caretaker of New Babylonians (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Kingdom of Alexandria contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Kingdom of Alexandria
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Kingdom of Alexandria is ranked 12,198th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Caretaker of New Babylonians||Civil Rights Lovefest||“oure louit Johnne Faw, lord and erle of Litill Egipt”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Maker||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's mine”|
|3.||The Last serving GBI unit of 21st SAS Regiment||Democratic Socialists||“Who Dares Wins”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Caretaker of New Babylonians became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Holy Empire of Maker arrived from Osiris.
- : The Caretaker of New Babylonians changed the regional password.
- : The Caretaker of New Babylonians lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Holy Empire of Maker ceased to exist.
- : The princeps senatus of the region The NationStates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ancient and noble house of ravenclaw updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Ancient and noble house of ravenclaw altered the region's flag.
- : Ancient and noble house of ravenclaw dismissed Shidar as Kingsguard Peace Envoy and Knight Sentinel of Kingdom of Alexandria.
Kingdom of Alexandria Regional Message Board
Thanks for the clean up.
Give Rosie a scruff for me.
I will! She's still a spoilt little one.
Hello everyone - glad to see you could all make it. Now, you know the drill - we've talked about this after all.
Your instructions will come from Evan [elsewhere]. You're not to make contact with anyone unless permitted. We're not here to start trouble, we're here to finish it so bear that in mind. Banter on RMBs is permitted, we're not robots.
Keep the receipts. We might be publishing them later as a farewell present.
We'll talk later in the usual channels - take care 'til then - and remember stay away from the red zones.