WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Israel, Right to Life, Antifa, Soli Deo gloria, Natan Region, The Illuminati, The Royal Imperial Directorate, PuppetStates, The Silver Knights, The Second European Empire, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, The Embassy, Turkic Union, Mr Money Headquarters, The Sovereign States of Earth, Empire of the Trident, and 5 others.Matheo, British Empire, West Germany, United States of America, and The Czech Republic.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Jerusalem
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Jerusalem is ranked 4,834th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Great Zionists||Capitalist Paradise||“מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל ”|
|2.||The Community of The Temple Mount||Moralistic Democracy||“The Temple”|
|3.||The Republic of Eretz Israel||New York Times Democracy||“If you will it, it is no dream”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Jerusalem and Outremer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Deus vult!”|
|5.||The Free Land of TheOrev||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What YOU Looking AT ?!?”|
|6.||The Zionist Colony of Gokgiebel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Midden in de sjarijve”|
|7.||The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II||New York Times Democracy||“Israel Rules”|
- : Undom sergifickland departed this region for Austritaria.
- : Undom sergifickland arrived from Gay orgy.
- : The Republic of Eretz Israel arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Far North Republic of Crockerland of the region Arctic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of TheOrev arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Jerusalem and The Czech Republic.
- : Embassy established between Jerusalem and United States of America.
- : Embassy established between Jerusalem and West Germany.
- : The Jewish State of Eretz-Israel departed this region for The State of Israel.
- : The Empire of Auto men of the region The Modern Artifacts proposed constructing embassies.
Jerusalem Regional Message Board
OK. So I guess each nation should state which position it wants (except for Prime Minister, which I as a founder reserve to myself). If there are more than one contestants to a position - we'll hold an election by poll.
NationStates' Jerusalem region welcomes P.E. Trump's decision to go forward with moving the American embassy to Jerusalem. Finally, 21 years after Congress had mandated it in the The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, and after each and every candidate for president has promised to follow through with that Act, it seems that it might actually happen.
I am running for the position of Minister of the Interior.
I would like to offer my services as a candidate.
Great. For what position?
Foreign Minister (I shall be the next Abba Eban)
Post by Revol wej suppressed by a moderator.