WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of BCC 30
Last WA Update:
IWK supreme court contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in IWK supreme court
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, IWK supreme court is ranked 18,766th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Melon Supreme Court Puppet of Dogeland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I denounce Venice”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Simba World||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To Dream for Freedom is Wrong”|
|3.||The Republic of BCC 30||Moralistic Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
- : The Lordship of Augsburg-Fugger departed this region for Institute of Cellulose.
- : The Lordship of Augsburg-Fugger arrived from Callista.
- : The Republic of Littens departed this region for Old Zealand.
- : The Republic of Littens arrived from The Mystical Alliance.
- : The Rogue Nation of Simba World banned The Kingdom of Professor Albus Dumbledore from the region.
- : The Republic of Cormoe departed this region for Just relax.
- : The Republic of Cormoe arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Embassy cancelled between Tve Supreme Court and IWK supreme court.
- : The Kingdom of Professor Albus Dumbledore of the region The Order of Phoenix proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of BCC 30 arrived from Lazarus.
IWK supreme court Regional Message Board
I wish to inquire further on your 2nd point there. Could you tell me more about it?
To be fair, I wasn't asked much, but I feel that's more because there's not much you can do to prove that on NS. With the other 2, I joined the WA after either my own hope to prove others or the request of Orange Creek. I do not remember. I was asked by NAIS to send a GHR to the mods, to give me a list of my alts. I did, but they denied it. I believe it was something about Privacy. One of the mods (Maybe KOE?) asked me to join a VC in the discord to prove I was a unique person. I did not do it because of various reasons such as Privacy and a semi-dislike of my voice.
Hope this helps.
Hm. And do you have a link or some sort of connection to the official ban statement? That might help with the first concern.
After searching IOC's RMB, I genuinely do not think there ever was an official ban statement. I was talking, then I was banned, then I came back, then I was banned. I see no ban statement for either. Sorry.
Alright. Well, I'm running a trawl of our RMB to confirm, and at least gain some insight.
Do note that I will be bringing all of this to my associate judges as well. I will make sure to get an opinion written up, though, once we have decided.
I have ruled that you are unbanned. You may return to the region when you wish.