WA Delegate: The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United States of America, Jerusalem, Poland, Right to Life, India, Philosophy 115, Antifa, Brasil, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, The MT Army, VCG, League of Christian Nations, Christianity, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Deutschland, The Illuminati, and 26 others.The Royal Imperial Directorate, Hapes Consortium, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Ozymandium, Conservative League, Chinese Republic, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, The Bar on the corner of every region, Yarnia, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Union of Nationalists, The North Atlantic Ocean, Federation of Conservative Nations, United We Stand, North America, Universal Pact, Commonwealth of Liberty, Philippines, Ireland, Fredonia, The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, The Three Isles, Golden Eco Friendly, and Raxulan Empire.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Israel
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Israel is ranked 4,819th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Holy Semitic Confederacy of Krimzen||Capitalist Paradise||“יש לנו אמון שלנו ביהוה”|
|2.||The Knootian Protectorate of Ale-Yarok||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ale Yarok - haderech el hachofesj”|
|3.||The Jewish State of Israeli Defense Force||Left-Leaning College State||“The land of Zion and Jerusalem.”|
|4.||The Arling of Khamazad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Unity”|
|5.||The Jewish State of Kykel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“אורים ותמים”|
|6.||The Provisional State of Tzeon||Democratic Socialists||“Khbud aun Amunh!”|
|7.||The Blue Holy Religion of Judaism||Iron Fist Consumerists||“NationStates”|
|8.||The Arling of Samyriana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lentun, Dokimarves, Botagon”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Yenoam||New York Times Democracy||“Mir Veln Fartrogn”|
|10.||The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Protected By Magen David”|
Regional Poll • Are you religious, and if so, what is your religion?
Voting opened 3 days 6 hours ago and will close . Open to large, influential, WA member, native residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Holy Semitic Confederacy of Krimzen created a new regional poll: "Are you religious, and if so, what is your religion?".
- : Embassy cancelled between Realm of the Whispering Winds and Israel.
- : The Ballistic Missile of AS-16 Kickback of the region Realm of the Whispering Winds ordered the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Erethia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Rialfa of the region Erethia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Port Elizabeth's request for regional embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Atetancillo of the region Port Elizabeth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina appointed The Holy Semitic Confederacy of Krimzen as Research Officer with authority over Polls in Israel.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Isle of Villarussia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Villarussia of the region Isle of Villarussia proposed constructing embassies.
Israel Regional Message Board
Lapid is now PM! For me it's a shame to see Yamima go but I am trusting in his abilities, and although I don't agree with everything he says it could be much MUCH worse (Looking at USA).
Lapid is a centralist, and is a safe PM until elections are held. I consider him a caretaker until then.
I would also be interested in reading your thoughts! I am wholly uninterested in his works as his books are apparently overtly socialist and his blog carries some heavy anti-Zionist views. I get enough of those kinds of viewpoints from the news and I am uninterested in getting more from a wealthy Australian.
Finally ordered the book today, and will be sure to share my thoughts on it once I receive it.
I was aware that Max Barry held leftist views in general, but never actually read much into exactly what he thinks.
I certainly never knew he bore any anti-Zionist viewpoints, though that would make sense. What kind of things has he said on his blog?
Edit: Well, first thing I learned upon reading the back of the book is that Max Barry uses or, at least used, an ergonomic keyboard.
This is also, apparently, "the best novel in the world ever". Exciting!
I remember reading some snarky remark about occupation in his blog from 7-8 years ago (This is not my first NS Nation!), but I am certain you can find more recent sources than that. I don't believe he is a raving leftist actually, in his blog he actually expresses apparent cynicism about COVID and COVID vaccines interestingly. And thank you, I appreciate FF giving me the position!
I had a dream that I vaguely remember involving Krimzen, FF, and me mowing a lawn or doing some other kind of gardening work.
Congratulations, Krimzen, you've made it into my bizarre dreams.