by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,5623,5633,5643,5653,5663,5673,568. . .8,1438,144»

Hardenburg wrote:The Lion of the Left laughs on hearing this statement

Godlefe: "Oh that was golden, I need to use that as a joke next time I'm briefing in the mess hall. Listen, Yin-Yang dualistic cosmology that finishes each others sentences, a kid is a kid until they turn 18. Hm? Anything they say before that? Doesn't apply! They're better off at the end of a gun."

Eastor: "That would be military, ma'am. I myself have great experience with young adults."

Godlefe: "Children."

Eastor: "No, young adults, ugh. They run student governments well, ma'am, and their generation's very well connected too. Forcing them to learn how to hold a gun until permitted to shoot seems to me like a waste of a youth."

Sighing, Godlefe raises her voice.

Godlefe: "Eaxle-Gestellea, student governments aren't supposed to be run by someone half our age! Who was that again? Val? I dare say I nearly tripped on her umbilical cord the second I saw here..."

Eastor: "Okay."

Godlefe: "... between the breast feeds and her barbie dolls and that bloody speak and spell!"

Yua: Val is a
Yamato: a part of the military. And
Yua: we donít get your joke.
Yamato: have you never been a teen
Yua: before? Or ever seen a Child grow up?
Yamato: 15 year olds donít
Yua: get breast fed.
Yamato: though you are kind of right Miss Godfele
Yua: Val and many other teens
Yamato: are in our military.
Val starts to sneak away, before being grabbed by Yua

MLGDogeland wrote:It's awesome lol

Idk how many I have

Hardenburg wrote:Godlefe: "Use some other words then. "Reaction" is said to be a fine word this time of year, "convene" is also very nice if I must add. And they even have the liberty of having none of the threatening connotations that "to take action" has to offer, Mr. Meadrinian."

Eastor: "Never mind. So, we have a deal then? Do we have a piece of paper on hand with which to sign our names until later? I believe we should have something to at least bind us to this agreement until our fine meeting with the rest of the galaxy is concluded."

Big Brother: pulls out a piece of papyrus I believe this will do. Further discussions about this agreement may be continued later. I believe you have other people to meet.

The Gold Mines wrote:Idk how many I have

Once it's done, TWP has less historical significance, and nothing of high value will be lost if it's raided

Boris Cult wrote:Yua: Val is a
Yamato: a part of the military. And
Yua: we donít get your joke.
Yamato: have you never been a teen
Yua: before? Or ever seen a Child grow up?
Yamato: 15 year olds donít
Yua: get breast fed.
Yamato: though you are kind of right Miss Godfele
Yua: Val and many other teens
Yamato: are in our military.
Val starts to sneak away, before being grabbed by Yua

Godlefe: "God you twins are ridiculous. It was a joke, humor, a hyperbolic statement? You know? Since she's young, and so I decided to exaggerate it for my own selfish disdain? Ugh, and I was starting to like you Yin-Yang twins. At the very least you agree."

Eastor: "So many teens are your military? Do you have a national conscription in place? I dare say your nation must be worse hit by war than us then. We only allow men and women to risk their lives upon reaching the age of 21, anything less should be considered a scout and nothing more."

Godlefe: "And a damn shame at that too."

MLGDogeland wrote:Once it's done, TWP has less historical significance, and nothing of high value will be lost if it's raided

That will be such a weight of the regions shoulder's

Hardenburg wrote:The Lion of the Left laughs on hearing this statement

Godlefe: "Oh that was golden, I need to use that as a joke next time I'm briefing in the mess hall. Listen, Yin-Yang dualistic cosmology that finishes each others sentences, a kid is a kid until they turn 18. Hm? Anything they say before that? Doesn't apply! They're better off at the end of a gun."

Eastor: "That would be military, ma'am. I myself have great experience with young adults."

Godlefe: "Children."

Eastor: "No, young adults, ugh. They run student governments well, ma'am, and their generation's very well connected too. Forcing them to learn how to hold a gun until permitted to shoot seems to me like a waste of a youth."

Sighing, Godlefe raises her voice.

Godlefe: "Eaxle-Gestellea, student governments aren't supposed to be run by someone half our age! Who was that again? Val? I dare say I nearly tripped on her umbilical cord the second I saw here..."

Eastor: "Okay."

Godlefe: "... between the breast feeds and her barbie dolls and that bloody speak and spell!"

Big Brother: Diplomat named Goldleaf...or was it Goldlefe? Not sure. Anyway, you idea of human age is simply.....unintelligent.

Venus 2 has been used because of how not storng the venus 1 will be, also Green 1 has a sat to help orbit mars: Sound of Venus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNcBQ8cDA0

Meadrin wrote:Big Brother: pulls out a piece of papyrus I believe this will do. Further discussions about this agreement may be continued later. I believe you have other people to meet.

Eastor and Godlefe take turns in signing the papyrus with their handwritten names, as well as countersigning each other's names with a second set of signatures.

MLGDogeland wrote:Once it's done, TWP has less historical significance, and nothing of high value will be lost if it's raided

I see

Zarbik wrote:That will be such a weight of the regions shoulder's

And no NEW posts will be important either.

So we're good

Earth Allies wrote:Venus 2 has been used because of how not storng the venus 1 will be, also Green 1 has a sat to help orbit mars: Sound of Venus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNcBQ8cDA0

Thats a real Saturn V launch with sounds all over the launch center

wait is it @@nation@@ or %nation%?

I am trying to make the welcome TG better

MLGDogeland wrote:And no NEW posts will be important either.

So we're good

Coolio

*thinks about archiving fwo*
*shudder's*

Hardenburg wrote:Godlefe: "God you twins are ridiculous. It was a joke, humor, a hyperbolic statement? You know? Since she's young, and so I decided to exaggerate it for my own selfish disdain? Ugh, and I was starting to like you Yin-Yang twins. At the very least you agree."

Eastor: "So many teens are your military? Do you have a national conscription in place? I dare say your nation must be worse hit by war than us then. We only allow men and women to risk their lives upon reaching the age of 21, anything less should be considered a scout and nothing more."

Godlefe: "And a damn shame at that too."

Yua: I agree
Yamato: With Miss Godlefe. A shame.
Yua: while we are hit harder,
Yamato: kids are valuable troops.
Yua: the enemy will be
Yamato: reluctant to shoot them, and they
Yua: are generally more agile and harder to hit. Occasionally they try to resist,
Yamato: but we have chips in their necks that have electric shock.
Yua forces Val to turn her neck, and Godfele and Eastor can see where they implanted the chip in her, and they can also see several other scars in her neck

Hardenburg wrote:Eastor and Godlefe take turns in signing the papyrus with their handwritten names, as well as countersigning each other's names with a second set of signatures.

Big Brother pull up the left sleeve of his cloak, revealing a silver stamp ring on his finger. He presses the stamp in the papyrus.

Meadrin wrote:Big Brother: Diplomat named Goldleaf...or was it Goldlefe? Not sure. Anyway, you idea of human age is simply.....unintelligent.

Godlefe: "Godlefe, you unnamed grunt."

Eastor: "Attercoppe, that's our ally now. Be nice..."

Godlefe: "Pardon. That would be God, from the Anglo "good", and lefe from "life". Good life, something I am certainly not having right now as more miscreants continue to misunderstand my statement."

Eastor: "Hey..."

Godlefe: "Don't you have my signature already? Away with your unwanted commentary already!"

Eastor: "Jesus. Sorry, Big Brother if that is what you wish your alias to be, my colleague is rather tense. She's... had a rough childhood."

Godlefe: "No? In fact both my sets of grandparents are still alive, what are you on about?"

Eastor: "I was trying to make you out to be more sympathetic dammit."

Just porymonia wrote:*still bord*

*please unbord me*

Boris Cult wrote:Yua: I agree
Yamato: With Miss Godlefe. A shame.
Yua: while we are hit harder,
Yamato: kids are valuable troops.
Yua: the enemy will be
Yamato: reluctant to shoot them, and they
Yua: are generally more agile and harder to hit. Occasionally they try to resist,
Yamato: but we have chips in their necks that have electric shock.
Yua forces Val to turn her neck, and Godfele and Eastor can see where they implanted the chip in her, and they can also see several other scars in her neck

Poor Val
And poor Borisia kids

The Gold Mines wrote:Poor Val
And poor Borisia kids

They have quite the hard life in the military...

Boris Cult wrote:Yua: I agree
Yamato: With Miss Godlefe. A shame.
Yua: while we are hit harder,
Yamato: kids are valuable troops.
Yua: the enemy will be
Yamato: reluctant to shoot them, and they
Yua: are generally more agile and harder to hit. Occasionally they try to resist,
Yamato: but we have chips in their necks that have electric shock.
Yua forces Val to turn her neck, and Godfele and Eastor can see where they implanted the chip in her, and they can also see several other scars in her neck

Godlefe: "Reluctant to shoot? What doggerel is that line of reasoning? My men would be ecstatic, nay anxious to gun down unwanted brainwashed youth. The younger the soldier, the better indoctrinated they are. Same goes for the enemies, so this reluctance to shoot should not even be."

Eastorwine and Godlefe lean in to check Val's scars, and then the chip. Eastor recoils in disgust, while Godlefe continues to stare. They both mouth the same words.

Eastor: "That's... sick..."

Godlefe: "That's sick!"

But the way both of them say the statement, the tone, and volume, would be extremely different.

«12. . .3,5623,5633,5643,5653,5663,5673,568. . .8,1438,144»

Advertisement