by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,1733,1743,1753,1763,1773,1783,179. . .7,8497,850»

Boris Cult wrote:Who? Which region?

nation=paramountica This nation

Zarbik wrote:Iris: having been covered in snow quickly grabs her arm and pulls her in

"Hehe"
*she smiles*

Valentina laughs as well, and then shivers

Zarbik wrote:nation=paramountica This nation

Well, the region is seven years old so that is expected...

Boris Cult wrote:Well, the region is seven years old so that is expected...

Yeh still pretty cool

Zarbik wrote:Yeh still pretty cool

Yeah

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina laughs as well, and then shivers

Iris: "brrr"
"Maybe we should g-go-go- go inside it may b-be be warmer"

Zarbik wrote:Iris: "brrr"
"Maybe we should g-go-go- go inside it may b-be be warmer"

Valentina nods, her teeth chattering. She then pulls herself and Iris out of the snow and walks to the door

Zarbik wrote:Iris: "brrr"
"Maybe we should g-go-go- go inside it may b-be be warmer"

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina nods, her teeth chattering. She then pulls herself and Iris out of the snow and walks to the door

Prince Henrich: *opens the door for them*

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina nods, her teeth chattering. She then pulls herself and Iris out of the snow and walks to the door

Iris: "thanks"

*henrich opens the door and they walk inside*
The warmth greets them like a fuzzy sweater

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: *opens the door for them*

Valentina; T-t-t-ha-a-n-k you

Zarbik wrote:Iris: "thanks"

*she opens the door and they walk inside*
The warmth greets them like a fuzzy sweater

Valentina breaths a sigh of contentment
Valentina: itís freezing out there.

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina breaths a sigh of contentment
Valentina: itís freezing out there.

Iris falls on the couch immediately and wraps herself in a cozy blanket
"Warmmmmm"

Zarbik wrote:Iris falls on the couch immediately and wraps herself in a cozy blanket
"Warmmmmm"

Valentina laughs, and then searches around for a blanket

Post self-deleted by Boris Cult.

I was considering building some of my military off-world...

Might do that when I take more galaxies

MLGDogeland wrote:I was considering building some of my military off-world...

Might do that when I take more galaxies

Go to an alternate timeline, and then grab a bunch of nekos and make them slaves UwU

Boris Cult wrote:Go to an alternate timeline, and then grab a bunch of nekos and make them slaves UwU

Nah we'll use the populace we enslave by taking said galaxy

MLGDogeland wrote:Nah we'll use the populace we enslave by taking said galaxy

Okay! Wait, have you ever said UwU?

Boris Cult wrote:Okay! Wait, have you ever said UwU?

you havenít! Operation trick the pope into saying UwU begins!

i need to go to bed bia

Post self-deleted by Boris Cult.

Boris Cult wrote:Hi!

Well, I will restart my Germany RP now that I'm back. Would it be fine to RP with you on this? We should date it to happen maybe long after the fiasco in Tokyo with Zylith and Carthos.

Orange Creek wrote:Well, I will restart my Germany RP now that I'm back. Would it be fine to RP with you on this? We should date it to happen maybe long after the fiasco in Tokyo with Zylith and Carthos.

Sure! And Axel died. He got couped. I have a new leader now.

«12. . .3,1733,1743,1753,1763,1773,1783,179. . .7,8497,850»

Advertisement