by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,9782,9792,9802,9812,9822,9832,984. . .8,0138,014»

does anyone want to do a Diplomatic visit?

Boris Cult wrote:Two Borisian Diplomats arrive at the special rp.

They donít seem to have any guns, and then stand where everyone can see their hands. They also donít even glance at Valentina

North American Imperial State wrote:Princess Shaun: Bruh

Lucy: Iíve always wondered...what is it like to be a princess?

Boris Cult wrote:They donít seem to have any guns, and then stand where everyone can see their hands. They also donít even glance at Valentina

One of them: erm... can we come in?

Boris Cult wrote:They donít seem to have any guns, and then stand where everyone can see their hands. They also donít even glance at Valentina

Queen Julie: What?

North American Imperial State wrote:Queen Julie: What?

One of them: Hello! We are Borisian diplomats!
They hold out their hand to shake

The Gold Mines wrote:Lucy: Iíve always wondered...what is it like to be a princess?

Princes Shuna: It is...Very nice

Boris Cult wrote:One of them: Hello! We are Borisian diplomats!
They hold out their hand to shake

Queen Julie: *Shakes*

North American Imperial State wrote:Princes Shuna: It is...Very nice

Lucy: Iíve always thought it would be hard to have the pressure of possibly becoming a leader one day...maybe I am wrong

North American Imperial State wrote:Queen Julie: *Shakes*

One of them: phew. I was worried that we wouldnít be let in. I am Trinity, and the man next to me is Grey.

Boris Cult wrote:One of them: phew. I was worried that we wouldnít be let in. I am Trinity, and the man next to me is Grey.

Valentina slowly moves away from them, scared.

Boris Cult wrote:One of them: phew. I was worried that we wouldnít be let in. I am Trinity, and the man next to me is Grey.

Queen Julie: What, do you want?

North American Imperial State wrote:Queen Julie: What, do you want?

Trinity: To apologize for Axelís behavior and try to mend fences. And, we donít plan to go anywhere near Valentina and we donít have any guns or weapons. So... weíll be no threat to her.

The Gold Mines wrote:Lucy: Iíve always thought it would be hard to have the pressure of possibly becoming a leader one day...maybe I am wrong

Princess Minska: *Cries in the corner*

Boris Cult wrote:Trinity: To apologize for Axelís behavior and try to mend fences. And, we donít plan to go anywhere near Valentina and we donít have any guns or weapons. So... weíll be no threat to her.

Queen Julie: Good

Princess Shauna: *Walks around the hotel*

North American Imperial State wrote:Princess Shauna: Huh? Because i am a girl
Wooloo Solider: *points gun at her* Identify your home country

Victoria smiles and flashes him the ancap flag on her right sleeve. In the process she purposely shows the soldier her pistol.

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina bows

Victoria chuckles and flashes her a smile.

Victoria: no need for that. Iím not your Kaiserin

The Gold Mines wrote:Fiona: and you are?

Victoria; Kaiserin von Victoria II of ancapstands, first born of empress Victoria. Something something queen of ancapstands.

Ancapstannds wrote: Victoria smiles and flashes him the ancap flag on her right sleeve. In the process she purposely shows the soldier her pistol. Victoria chuckles and flashes her a smile.

Victoria: no need for that. Iím not your Kaiserin Victoria; Kaiserin von Victoria II of ancapstands, first born of empress Victoria. Something something queen of ancapstands.

Connor: *Anlizes flag* ancapstands, preecde

Hello. What is going on?

North American Imperial State wrote:Princess Shauna: *Walks around the hotel*

Everyone: It's Shaun's evil twin! Kill her!

Ancapstannds wrote: Victoria smiles and flashes him the ancap flag on her right sleeve. In the process she purposely shows the soldier her pistol. Victoria chuckles and flashes her a smile.

Victoria: no need for that. Iím not your Kaiserin Victoria; Kaiserin von Victoria II of ancapstands, first born of empress Victoria. Something something queen of ancapstands.

Valentina: itís a sign of respect Maíam, and I felt like I should do it to one of Borisiaís traditional allies.

RMB very very dead.

«12. . .2,9782,9792,9802,9812,9822,9832,984. . .8,0138,014»

Advertisement