WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Jinnahs Republic
Last WA Update:
Islamic Republic of Pakistan contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Islamic Republic of Pakistan
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Islamic Republic of Pakistan is ranked 18,187th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Democratic States of The United Pakistani Patriots||Authoritarian Democracy||“A shield in one hand, and a sword in another.”|
|2.||The Dominion of Jinnahs Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In the Shade of God, the Glorious and Almighty”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Khalistan||Father Knows Best State||“Deg Tegh Fateh”|
- : Embassy established between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and The Peoples Republic of China.
- : Embassy established between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Arab League.
- : Embassy established between South Asia and Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- : Embassy established between ASEAN and Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- : The People's Republic of China and Taiwan of the region The Peoples Republic of China agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Arab Democratic Federation of United Gulf Emirates of the region Arab League agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Democratic Union of South Asia of the region South Asia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Cochinchina of the region ASEAN agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Khalistan arrived from Pakistani Federation.
- : The Dominion of Jinnahs Republic proposed constructing embassies with Somalia.
Islamic Republic of Pakistan Regional Message Board
“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the state.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Nicknamed as The Lion of Kargil, Captain Karnal Sher Khan's birth anniversary is being observed today. He embraced martyrdom on the 5th July, 1999 while successfully defending the Kargil’s five strategic posts at the height of 17,000 feet on Line of Control.
He was born on the 1st of January 1970 and was commissioned in the Army on the 14th of October, 1994.
Pakistan is a sovereign country and it has always abided by international conventions. We are today fighting the largest war on terror in the world. We are fighting the world’s war on terror with our own resources. That is something the world has to appreciate.
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi says he is mystified by the US threats to cut off funding to Pakistan, saying the "US financial assistance to the country is very, very insignificant while the country is in the forefront of the war on terror."