WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is ranked 5,900th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Islamic Emirate of Haibatullah Akhundzada||Father Knows Best State||“لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله”|
|2.||The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar||Psychotic Dictatorship||“لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Taliban and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kandahar and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar rejected Allah's request for regional embassies.
- : The Crusader Kingdom of Regnum X of the region Allah proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar proposed constructing embassies with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- : The Incorporated States of Scientific Research Center of the region Islamic Republic of Pakistan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Haibatullah Akhundzada arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Kawtherian Sheikhdom of Yassiria of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan to establish embassies.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar proposed constructing embassies with United Empire of Islam.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.