WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.
As a region, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is ranked 6,032nd in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar||Psychotic Dictatorship||“لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله”|
- : Haibatullah akhundzada ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Taliban and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kandahar and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar rejected Allah's request for regional embassies.
- : Regnum x of the region Allah proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar proposed constructing embassies with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- : The Incorporated States of Scientific Research Center of the region Islamic Republic of Pakistan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : Haibatullah akhundzada arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Kawtherian Sheikhdom of Yassiria of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan to establish embassies.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.