WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Northern Ireland, Australia, Germany, Poland, United States of America, France, Norway, Japan, Taiwan, Argentina, Paraguay, USSR, Celtic Nations, 32 County Irish Republic, Eireann, APSIA, and 2 others.Right to Life, and I R I S H.
Ireland contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Ireland
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Ireland is ranked 4,188th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Republic of Eire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom rings from the green meadows.”|
|2.||The Rebel Riders of Amexia||Left-Leaning College State||“Offend the dead, and meet their blades.”|
- : The Federation of The Nee German Republic of the region International Nations United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Conglomerate of Arkbergen of the region Sovereign Corporate League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rebel Riders of Amexia lost WA Delegate status.
- : Kelticmystery ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Dunkellin of the region United Irish Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : Eire shamrock v ceased to exist.
- : Kildare morrow ceased to exist.
- : Blarnyvblarny ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between International Republican Union and Ireland.
Ireland Regional Message Board
As I said, fish and guests stink after three days. They stunk, they've left.
Dia daoibh mo chairde. I'm very sorry that I have been inactive for so long, I've been very busy with exams and family affairs and the like, can someone explain to me just what has happened to this region since I was last on here?
First it was quiet, then the invaders returned, then the invaders left, now we're here.
Anyway, just another reminder: Everyone who isn't endorsing Cu Mara is encouraged to temporarily relocate to I R I S H.
And who might I ask are you? And why are you our minister for intelligence? I do not remember you being here.
I could ask you the same, but it's true that I haven't been the most open person. Well, I see no point in keeping my identity a secret anymore, so...
I'm Conservative Idealism, Founder of the International Republican Union. I've been here, keeping an eye on things, since early in the Vichtander administration; initially I thought I'd help him with his plans of creating a Federation between the Irish regions, but now I'm more of a safeguard against raiding, infiltration, and suspicious activity, seeing as I've just about had it with invaders walking all over my allies.
I should like you to add a selection to this new poll so that I may choose it:
"I am Spartacus."
Reyistan and Blarney stone