WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Iran
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Iran is ranked 9,200th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Sultanate of Fezysan||Moralistic Democracy||“Sand is patient.”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Nyaron||Capitalist Paradise||“Justice for all”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Ozox||Capitalist Paradise||“In God we trust”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Ensand||Left-Leaning College State||“Sand is patient.”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Yakosan||Father Knows Best State||“Alea jacta est!”|
|6.||The Empire of Vlan||Corporate Police State||“Standing tall!”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Denovar||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is a way of life!”|
|8.||The Empire of Blessings||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Blessed”|
|9.||The Republic of TheZombies||Right-wing Utopia||“Num, Num, Num”|
|10.||The Free Land of Yngon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Floating”|
- : The United Kingdom of Coopyrengal of the region Dispatchia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of The Nee German Republic of the region International Nations United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of OnePeople of the region Unitedstates proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Anarchist Republic of Anarchestan of the region The Arab League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Conglomerate of Arkbergen of the region Sovereign Corporate League proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Romania and Iran.
- : The Federation of Free Romanians of the region ROMANIA OFFICIAL proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Washington District 0f Columbia of the region United States 0f America proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nordic commonwealth of the region The Grand World Order proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rahulistan of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
Iran Regional Message Board
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!
All I can say is...
Help me, please!
And as for the loss of our former delegate, all I can think about right now is this famous statement:
This is a sad time for all people. We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed. For me, it is a deep, personal tragedy. I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy and her family bear. I will do my best; that is all I can do. I ask for your help, and God's.
-U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson; 22 November, 1963
is there anyone in here who knows our password? Or are we THAT safe?!