by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

International Northwestern Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,96227,96327,96427,96527,96627,96727,96827,969»

Crumstain wrote:You sound like my mother when i see her

Sounds about right

Mammo wrote:Im in the process of learning it. Since I have no responsibilities rn except for work Im basically studying it everyday. Its kinda slow but Im getting somewhere.

ok, thats pretty cool. Sorry for responding so late.

I'm imagining yelling across the ocean to send this message. Should arrive in a day.

Albiorix wrote:I'm imagining yelling across the ocean to send this message. Should arrive in a day.

Lol

Almost CTEd

TimberWolves wrote:Almost CTEd

One horseman at a time, 2020

Yall having fun yet.

Mammo wrote:Yall having fun yet.

Yes

Mammo wrote:Yall having fun yet.

:)

Mammo wrote:Yall having fun yet.

The ball pit is a little lonely, but other than that I'm having a blast

Vote for the Reform Party, otherwise you'll choke on meatballs and die because the immigrants have taken over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUgTDmD4vW4

Sklavopoli wrote:Vote for the Reform Party, otherwise you'll choke on meatballs and die because the immigrants have taken over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUgTDmD4vW4

Mama mia

j

Cekan wrote:j

Yes, Cek?

H

EstRADia wrote:Yes, Cek?

hi

Cekan wrote:hi

Hi to you too 😚

Hola

i have breathed life into this lifeless husk of a community

Cekan wrote:i have breathed life into this lifeless husk of a community

If only you knew

EstRADia wrote:If only you knew

youre mom knows 😎😎😎😎

Why do I still bother visiting these boards?

Midland South States wrote:Why do I still bother visiting these boards?

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Midland South States wrote:Why do I still bother visiting these boards?

because it's like admiring the twin beauty and disgust of a trainwreck.

«12. . .27,96227,96327,96427,96527,96627,96727,96827,969»

Advertisement