by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

International Northwestern Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,94627,94727,94827,94927,95027,95127,952. . .27,96427,965»

Cekan wrote:If at all possible you should try to learn some programming. Itís a pretty useful thing to know in the modern world.

I do want to at some point. I initially wanted to study computer science in college before life said no.

It's just that as it is right now, I have huge motivation and energy issues with anything, so embarking on something like that might be a bit difficult.

Midland South States wrote:We got the virus talk at work today and with everything in the news it has been weirdly anxiety mashing.

We have to disinfect our cubes at the start of every shift starting tomorrow and we're roughly at the same protection measure as the military.

My boss called me today asking how i was doing. Apparently two of my coworkers are out sick now and I'm not sure if it's related to coronavirus or just one of the many illnesses floating around still.

Cekan wrote:Michigan Tech has cancelled all face-to-face instruction until mid April due to coronavirus. This should be interesting.

The CCSD in Nevada is gonna do the same to the universities and colleges.

they told my school we all have to leave campus by Monday, and for the rest of the semester, classes will be done online. what a way to end senior year.

Sklavopoli wrote:they told my school we all have to leave campus by Monday, and for the rest of the semester, classes will be done online. what a way to end senior year.

Next week is my last in person class. Then Iím 100% online. Which doesnít make a difference for me anyway. Cause Iím already almost 100% online except for this class.

Mammo wrote:Next week is my last in person class. Then Iím 100% online. Which doesnít make a difference for me anyway. Cause Iím already almost 100% online except for this class.

it doesn't effect me much because my classes are discussion based, but other people have labs or they're in ceramics or something. so I don't know what they're going to do. some of my friends still haven't taken their comps yet, so I don't know what's in store for them.

Sklavopoli wrote:it doesn't effect me much because my classes are discussion based, but other people have labs or they're in ceramics or something. so I don't know what they're going to do. some of my friends still haven't taken their comps yet, so I don't know what's in store for them.

This whole thing particularly sucks for seniors. Their whole final term being forced into a few days. All the goodbyes and experiences they're gonna miss out on. Sucks, man.

Pretty proud of my final paper for Deportation in America.

EstRADia wrote:This whole thing particularly sucks for seniors. Their whole final term being forced into a few days. All the goodbyes and experiences they're gonna miss out on. Sucks, man.

we're doing a mock commencement ceremony at our school. who knows if we'll actually get to walk on stage and get out diplomas?

Sklavopoli wrote:we're doing a mock commencement ceremony at our school. who knows if we'll actually get to walk on stage and get out diplomas?

Just ain't the same.

Tracian Empire wrote:My experience with programming stops at

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
cout << "Hello, World!";
return 0;
}

*laughs in SQL*

EstRADia wrote:Don't bring any Corona in your carry-on, capiche?

Oddly enough Oki has had minimal cases of corona

Plus by the amount of mold in my transient barracks room I just moved into I am now immune to Corona, cancer already is calling dibs on my ass.

Mallaska wrote:Oddly enough Oki has had minimal cases of corona

Plus by the amount of mold in my transient barracks room I just moved into I am now immune to Corona, cancer already is calling dibs on my ass.

Mold is calling dibs on them lungs and two, Japan is probs actually taking this seriously.

USAF went to HPCON B yesterday and apparently so did my job. It's weird.

Midland South States wrote:Mold is calling dibs on them lungs and two, Japan is probs actually taking this seriously.

USAF went to HPCON B yesterday and apparently so did my job. It's weird.

oki is a bit different than mainland in that we havent had any major outbreaks beyond like a cab driver getting the forbidden flu, but so far my change of station orders arent effected

Mallaska wrote:oki is a bit different than mainland in that we havent had any major outbreaks beyond like a cab driver getting the forbidden flu, but so far my change of station orders arent effected

What them postpone your flight home for ~safety reasons~

EstRADia wrote:What them postpone your flight home for ~safety reasons~

i can say now my current unit is far more toxic than any virus on earth so if i gotta stay with them any longer than originally stated then yall are about to see a level of alcoholism i dont think ive reached yet, and ive drank enough to puke up blood

Mallaska wrote:i can say now my current unit is far more toxic than any virus on earth so if i gotta stay with them any longer than originally stated then yall are about to see a level of alcoholism i dont think ive reached yet, and ive drank enough to puke up blood

Care for yourself, Mallaska. That's not good.

Welp I'm supposed to get back to flying this week cause of Spring break but it's supposed to rain everyday smh

New York trip postponed

EstRADia wrote:Just ain't the same.

it actually was a lot of fun. I played in the jazz band during the intro. and they gave us fake diplomas. it was very emotional and spontaneous, and it was all planned in 24 hours. though it's starting to sink in now that I won't see a lot of these people ever again. and that's what college is like. but it wasn't supposed to end so suddenly. at the beginning of the week, I presumed I would still be in school til May. now, I'm on the road back home, and I won't ever have a class at the actual school again.

Sklavopoli wrote:it actually was a lot of fun. I played in the jazz band during the intro. and they gave us fake diplomas. it was very emotional and spontaneous, and it was all planned in 24 hours. though it's starting to sink in now that I won't see a lot of these people ever again. and that's what college is like. but it wasn't supposed to end so suddenly. at the beginning of the week, I presumed I would still be in school til May. now, I'm on the road back home, and I won't ever have a class at the actual school again.

Life comes at you fast. Just gotta take a Corona, some lime, sit back and take it all in.

That's better

I see Albiorix is enjoying himself in Civ V

Mammo wrote:I see Albiorix is enjoying himself in Civ V

You can't say that in 2020; maybe he's under quarantine. Don't juge.

EstRADia wrote:Care for yourself, Mallaska. That's not good.

neither is being stuck on this sh!thole

«12. . .27,94627,94727,94827,94927,95027,95127,952. . .27,96427,965»

Advertisement