WA Delegate (non-executive): The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia (elected )
Founder: The Directorate of Xin Prussia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, Wintreath, Renegade Islands Alliance, 10000 Islands, Taijitu, Gay, The Hanover Republic, International Freedom Union, Imperium Slavicum, International Republican Union, International Western Union, Strategos Prime, Great Glorious Gulag, Philosophy 115, The League of Conservative Nations, and 11 others.Laotis, The Western Isles, The Bar on the corner of every region, Kylaris, Polls Center with drinks, Democritus, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Worldly Debate Region, Independent Order, Homelands, and Lore and More.
Construction of embassies with Bus Stop has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Wealthy Incomes in International Northwestern Union
The World Census studied the spending power of the richest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, International Northwestern Union is ranked 4,346th in the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
|1.||The Zhenia of Atlantica||New York Times Democracy||“The sunset soaks the skies of Laguna once again.”|
|2.||The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49”|
|3.||The Dominion of Pontificati||Anarchy||“Not a chance”|
|4.||The Master Baiter of Topsail Empire||Capitalizt||“The people whomst moderate this site are nerds.”|
|5.||The Allied States of Hijjma||Capitalist Paradise||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|6.||The United Centrist Federation of Arenvenskzy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Must Serve The State Before Ourselves”|
|7.||The Empire of Germano-Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Miracles come to thee who chase it”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Kathmandue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberté, Egalité, Unité”|
|9.||The Freiheit of Othelos||New York Times Democracy||“Zusammen Sind Wir Stark”|
|10.||The Republic of Southern Arabland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace be upon you.”|
Regional Poll • Is the INWU government, in its current form, acceptable?
Voting opened 11 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “Should you be banned?” • “What's your favorite type of Tetra?”
- : The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Republic of NotHocke departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia ejected and banned The Republic of NotHocke from the region.
- : The Republic of NotHock departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia ejected and banned The Republic of NotHock from the region.
- : The Republic of Veyris III departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia ejected and banned The Republic of Veyris III from the region.
- : The Ladder in the Pool of Life of EstRADia agreed to construct embassies with Bus Stop.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
International Northwestern Union Regional Message Board
That is true, I mean, he is the known as the father of modern warfare for a good reason. And the Thracians won't only adopt his innovations that had to do with tactics, they will use some of his strategic thinking and reforms too. But I am still not sure whether Charles the Great should, at least in part, play a role similar to Gustavus. Mostly because we've already made Charles into an amazing historical character, taking over some of the aspects of Gustavus could be unfair to others.
Silence is an admission of guilt, Atlantica
Or it can just be exercising the Miranda code. "You have the right to remain silent and blah blah blah..."
If we do so, can we set the Russian Revolution to happen around the 1870s, after the Zhenian Civil War? I think that would be the perfect time for Russians to enter Zhenia.
That is up to Raven, but one thing that everyone should keep in mind is that a new player taking over Raventsvo will be free to change that region however he sees fit.
Just so you know circumventing a rmb ban is a violation.
Currently writing up Zhenian involvements in the World War.
Oh deary me.
Ah, but you have no right.
'Modern Zhenia' section.
Estradia is better.