by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

International Democratic Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .580581582583584585586»

Is joining the Discord mandatory? What happens if you do join the discord?

Glenbrook wrote:Is joining the Discord mandatory? What happens if you do join the discord?

Hey there and first off, welcome to the IDU. I'd definitely recommend joining the discord where about 95% of the dialogue occurs, and where you'll be able to integrate yourself further in the regional canon.

Speaking of which... what happened to Bears?

-Astoria wrote:Speaking of which... what happened to Bears?

He has no internet in his home and the coronavirus has prevented him from going to the library and using their computers to log back in.

Glenbrook wrote:Is joining the Discord mandatory? What happens if you do join the discord?

No, joining the Discord server is not required. With that said, you are highly encouraged to make an account on our forums as it will open up a lot of roleplaying opportunities.

Libertas Omnium Maximus wrote:He has no internet in his home and the coronavirus has prevented him from going to the library and using their computers to log back in.

Ah; fair enough.

Post self-deleted by Glenbrook.

Libertas Omnium Maximus wrote:He has no internet in his home and the coronavirus has prevented him from going to the library and using their computers to log back in.

Thatís very disappointing and sad.

Glenbrook wrote:Hello everyone!

I like your flag. Especially the color palette, which is non-traditional but appealing.

If you ever wanted to tinker around with it further, I think it would look nice if you took that yellowish color and used a thin line to divide the blue from the green halves -- basically extending that color from the outer layer of the central symbol to form the division. Either that or the black color which lies at the center of the symbol.

Just a thought!

If you withdraw your endorsement, expect the same. Withdrawal without justification is a hostile diplomatic act, even within the IDU. If something is necessary because of transition in the in game delegacy then plan it out and ask, and promise to restore such endorsements once transition is complete.

And no I donít do Discord, Nor did I use mIRC, because there are device security risks involved.

From the Coalition of Crown Albatross Foriegn Relations Office

Congratulations to Xiomera on a very close election to the Delegate position! I'm excited to see our continued relationships between our two regions continue to prosper under your leadership.

Also, congratulations to Democratic Republic of Eiria for an extremely close second place! Very impressive, both of you! I like to see democracy play out in this way - close races, but two of the most respectable candidates you could ask for.

Grosseschnauzer wrote:If you withdraw your endorsement, expect the same. Withdrawal without justification is a hostile diplomatic act, even within the IDU. If something is necessary because of transition in the in game delegacy then plan it out and ask, and promise to restore such endorsements once transition is complete.

This; I've been starting to notice it lately...

Hey all! I applied and got masked yesterday, and I hope I will make a good addition to the region.

Free Qatar wrote:Hey all! I applied and got masked yesterday, and I hope I will make a good addition to the region.

Welcome aboard!

Free Qatar wrote:Hey all! I applied and got masked yesterday, and I hope I will make a good addition to the region.

Welcome to the IDU, Free Qatar!

We wish you a warm welcome in the IDU.

The forum will be done for a little while for maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As requested by the Delegate, the Regional Officers has been updated to reflect his new cabinet.

If you wish to be considered for IDU Speaker in this upcoming election please state your intention here https://theidu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2207. You have about a week to do so. Thank you.

Does anyone know some good flag designer softwares or websites? I'm looking to make a new flag for my country. Thanks in advance!

Glenbrook wrote:Does anyone know some good flag designer softwares or websites? I'm looking to make a new flag for my country. Thanks in advance!

This is a good one: https://tennessine.co.uk/flags/

And avoid anything with the name "Scrontch", as they aren't really good.

Greetings.

Hello there, Wildequas, and welcome to the IDU! Feel right at home, in our friendly and cooperative region. I'd encourage you to join the discord server as well as the regional forum, of which both links are at the top of the page (Written in blue).

Legionas wrote:Hello there, Wildequas, and welcome to the IDU! Feel right at home, in our friendly and cooperative region. I'd encourage you to join the discord server as well as the regional forum, of which both links are at the top of the page (Written in blue).

Thank you!

«12. . .580581582583584585586»

Advertisement