WA Delegate (non-executive): The Allied Provinces of Laeral (elected )
Founder: The Free Land of The IDU
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in International Democratic Union
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, International Democratic Union is ranked 11,872nd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Estat Frances i Espanyol of Franxico||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Treball, Família, Pàtria”|
|2.||The Galactical Ruthenian Empire of Trive 38||Anarchy||“Trive gloria aeterna”|
|3.||The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem?”|
|4.||The Trail of The Lonesome Pine||Corporate Bordello||“In the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia...”|
|5.||The First Empire of Gonhog||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pertinacia Elegit Fortis”|
|6.||The Startling Empire of Riemstagrad IV||Corporate Bordello||“Share”|
|7.||The United Kingdom of Monyssis||Anarchy||“I'm not cute!”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Eldid||Anarchy||“Union, Justice and Honor”|
|9.||The Multinational Union of The Wawakanatote Union||Corporate Police State||“Peace, Progress, Prosperity”|
|10.||The Empire of David S Pumpkin||Capitalist Paradise||“Any Questions?”|
- : The Republic of Liviete arrived from Balder.
- : The Allied States of Agury departed this region for Europe.
- : The Allied States of Agury arrived from The Pacific.
- : The sangha ceased to exist.
- : Thyerata ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Monarchy of Fiadostan departed this region for Embassy Hub II.
- : The Sultanate of Sloth of Sloths arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Holy Red Monarchy of Emeraabisland of the region The Kingdom of Valeria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of The Lavender Country arrived from Gay.
- : The Blue Republic of Jinheang departed this region for Forest.
International Democratic Union Regional Message Board
I have ties to Britain so I'll hazard a guess or two.
Yarrow is definitely Harrow.
As you mention Feastingfield to be next to a "Royal City" (Windsor as the home of the Royal Family), I'd say it would be Eton. Tommbrauh could be Rugby but I'm really guessing here, not too sure.
What's an Europe? Can you sell that?
I think it's something you wear.
Hm, so one can sell that.
In theory. It could also be eaten.
Europe can really be whatever you want it to be.
For everyone who is a member of the World Assembly saying to themselves suddenly, "Oh, why do I have one less endorsement than I did the other day?" It is likely because I have resigned from the World Assembly, and if I was endorsing you before, I no longer am. Sorry for any inconvenience it causes, though my own personal inconveniences with the World Assembly had the stronger hand in my decision.
You got all three of them correct.
I literally only know Eton out of all those.