WA Delegate (non-executive): The Huenyan Empire of Xiomera (elected )
Founder: The Free Land of The IDU
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in International Democratic Union
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, International Democratic Union is ranked 2,382nd in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Shuell||Corporate Police State||“Shuell stands strong!”|
|2.||The United Ruthenian Kingdom of Trive 38||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Eternal glory to our Trivian homeland”|
|3.||The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia||Left-wing Utopia||“By the full moon's light”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of The Crimean Enclave||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Imagine Inspiration”|
|5.||The White Crowned Boreal Lights of North Cross||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We come from the land of the ice and snow”|
|6.||The Anarcho-Capitalist Nonsense of Cefalonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Live Free or Die”|
|7.||The Free Republic of South Pacific Republic||New York Times Democracy||“Long live the Free Republic”|
|8.||The Republic of Southerly||Left-Leaning College State||“Long live the Republic”|
|9.||The Democratic Federation of Grosseschnauzer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty Equality Justice Security”|
|10.||The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem?”|
- : The Federated States of Marragill departed this region for The West Pacific.
- : The Hobbes the Linebacker of Mathuvan Union of the region The Wooloo Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Wildequas arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of Philippine Archipelagos departed this region for The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus of the region The Nationstates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of The IDU appointed The Kingdom of Legionas as Sports Minister with authority over Communications and Polls in International Democratic Union.
- : The Free Land of The IDU appointed The Commonwealth of Democratic Republic of Eiria as Vice Delegate / Immigration Minister with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Polls in International Democratic Union.
- : The Free Land of The IDU dismissed Bears armed as Regional Ecologist / Hospitality Minister of International Democratic Union.
- : The Free Land of The IDU renamed the office held by The Social Democracy of Gardavasque from "Co-Culture Minister / Associate Cartographer" to "Cartographer" in International Democratic Union.
- : The Free Land of The IDU removed Appearance authority from The Republic of Libertas Omnium Maximus and renamed the office from "IDUSA Speaker / co-Culture Minister" to "IDUSA Speaker" in International Democratic Union.
International Democratic Union Regional Message Board
Does anyone know some good flag designer softwares or websites? I'm looking to make a new flag for my country. Thanks in advance!
This is a good one: https://tennessine.co.uk/flags/
And avoid anything with the name "Scrontch", as they aren't really good.
A hearty welcome to new residents of the IDU within the past month:
Wildequas, Free Qatar, Trefjall, Glenbrook, Tulsinagar, Ponoxien, Menagerie and Haven, Galactic Contigency, Mansilla (Welcome back!), Bjeorg (Welcome back!), Onesoul, Gonhog (Welcome back!), Tsiba, Maraix, North Prilolhe, Assamland, and Kvask (Welcome back!).
Glad to have you with us. If you haven't yet done so, please endorse our elected delegate, Xiomera.
If you can hear the music, but don't know where the party is, join the Discord Server: https://discord.com/invite/qrqaVwp
Also, please consider joining the International Democratic Union States Assembly (IDUSA), the lawmaking body of the IDU: https://theidu.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=18.
Finally, if/when you are interested in a placement on our regional map, please submit an application on this thread: https://theidu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2174. The map is updated on or around the 15th of each month, approximately five days from now.
We are a friendly, democratic region, so if you have questions or would just like some support developing your nation, please reach out. We're happy to give you a hand.