by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Institute of Cellulose Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .478479480481482483484. . .2,8652,866»

Zarbik wrote:Well we still need to make the law on it

I propose a system for special rp's

Ill right a draft

A special rp is a event where many player's can join and interact but what if there is other player's who want there own rp? Well there will be a five person limit to secondary rp's during a special rp run

This will be in order except in the following situations

If the special rp hoster allows the secondary rp dispite it being over the limit

Or if the special rp is very inactive then the secondary rp can contine as needed

Agreed

North American Imperial State wrote:then, if they can't join yours, they could just join the special RP

I feel that you are just mad because my rp has more people than your special rp

Yi BD wrote:But Wooloo is trying to shut it down because it is “too big”

*gets out flag*

The people shall speak! If they want to draw the rp they shall join the rp!

Yi BD wrote:I feel that you are just mad because my rp has more people than your special rp

that's not true actually
i have TGM, JR, Zarbik, Me, NR (I think), Cora, Pory, Borisa, UDE and Meadrin

North American Imperial State wrote:that's not true actually
i have TGM, JR, Zarbik, Me, NR (I think), Cora, Pory and a few others

Then why are you so intent on mine being extremely small if that is the case

Yi BD wrote:Ok. Your roommates will be Prince Yo of Yi BD, Prince Josh of Jude s and Silena of Coradortodos

hi

Yi BD wrote:I feel that you are just mad because my rp has more people than your special rp

Well you can do your rp event for now
Five people arn't even active atm in it

Yi BD wrote:Then why are you so intent on mine being extremely small if that is the case

because, there should be a limit

Post self-deleted by Zarbik.

North American Imperial State wrote:because, there should be a limit

But none on yours. Ok buddy 👌

Zarbik wrote:Well we still need to make the law on it

I propose a system for special rp's

Ill right a draft

A special rp is a event where many player's can join and interact but what if there is other player's who want there own rp? Well there will be a five person limit to secondary rp's during a special rp run

This will be in order except in the following situations

If the special rp hoster allows the secondary rp dispite it being over the limit

Or if the special RP is very inactive then the secondary RP can continue as needed

I would like to amend it.

A special RP is a sanctioned event where one player is given special powers and protections. Others can join and interact with it, but the owner has full control. If there is another player who wants their own RP, then there will be a 10-person limit to secondary RPs during a Special RP.

This will be in order except in the following situations

If the special RP hoster allows the secondary RP despite it being over the limit

Or if the special RP is very inactive then the secondary RP can continue as needed

Yi BD wrote:But none on yours. Ok buddy 👌

Because special RPs are government-sanctioned, and can have as many people as they want

Alexander the Magnus wrote:I would like to amend it.

A special RP is a sanctioned event where one player is given special powers and protections. Others can join and interact with it, but the owner has full control. If there is another player who wants their own RP, then there will be a 10-person limit to secondary RPs during a Special RP.

This will be in order except in the following situations

If the special RP hoster allows the secondary RP despite it being over the limit

Or if the special RP is very inactive then the secondary RP can continue as needed

Vetoed

North American Imperial State wrote:Vetoed

Bruh, you cant veto that. It is a proposed amendment.

North American Imperial State wrote:Vetoed

Reason, thats even more then most special RPs get

Jude s wrote:how ya doing?

Good

North American Imperial State wrote:Because special RPs are government-sanctioned, and can have as many people as they want

🤦🏾‍♂️ That means that there should be more limits when you think about it

Alexander the Magnus wrote:Bruh, you cant veto that. It is a proposed amendment.

North American Imperial State wrote:Reason, thats even more then most special RPs get

Yi BD wrote:Good
🤦🏾‍♂️ That means that there should be more limits when you think about it

No there shouldn't

Yi BD wrote:Good
🤦🏾‍♂️ That means that there should be more limits when you think about it

good i gtg now

North American Imperial State wrote:Vetoed

Relax hold on

Alexander the Magnus wrote:I would like to amend it.

A special RP is a sanctioned event where one player is given special powers and protections. Others can join and interact with it, but the owner has full control. If there is another player who wants their own RP, then there will be a 10-person limit to secondary RPs during a Special RP.

This will be in order except in the following situations

If the special RP hoster allows the secondary RP despite it being over the limit

Or if the special RP is very inactive then the secondary RP can continue as needed

Well that would be counter intuitive, if we where to do that we may aswell not have restrictions

Six is a nice spot
Not to restricting to secondaries but still gives special rp the spotlight

North American Imperial State wrote:Reason, thats even more then most special RPs get

Ight, that is an ok reason.

If people arent interested in a Special RP, that is fine, but they should not be kept from a different RP.

North American Imperial State wrote:Reason, thats even more then most special RPs get

Thats why. These are some bs rule. There’s a reason why people wanted KOE as founder instead of yiu

https://www.twitch.tv/woolooskingdom

«12. . .478479480481482483484. . .2,8652,866»

Advertisement