by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Institute of Cellulose Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .456457458459460461462. . .2,8652,866»

Jude s wrote:jish: yes it is

They walk in the class
Teacher: My name is Ms Joshua and this is Legislation Writing Class

Yi BD wrote:They walk in the class
Teacher: My name is Ms Joshua and this is Legislation Writing Class

josh: hi Ģetta verūur ekki skemmtilegt

Jude s wrote:f you

What happened to all of the X box exclusives? Letís face it. Consoles are only special because of their exclusives, and the only ones for Xbox I can think of off my mind is Halo, which Iíve been told is super overrated.

Boris Cult wrote:What happened to all of the X box exclusives? Letís face it. Consoles are only special because of their exclusives, and the only ones for Xbox I can think of off my mind is Halo, which Iíve been told is super overrated.

hence why PlayStation is better then Xbox

Boris Cult wrote:What happened to all of the X box exclusives? Letís face it. Consoles are only special because of their exclusives, and the only ones for Xbox I can think of off my mind is Halo, which Iíve been told is super overrated.

i like xbox you all need to give it a chance

Kingdom of Englands wrote:hello

We have the same flag!

North American Imperial State wrote:Heyy lennox, did you know X box bad?

Ofc ik!

Jude s wrote:josh: hi Ģetta verūur ekki skemmtilegt

Ms. Joshua: What did you say?

Boris Cult wrote:What happened to all of the X box exclusives? Letís face it. Consoles are only special because of their exclusives, and the only ones for Xbox I can think of off my mind is Halo, which Iíve been told is super overrated.

Playstation master race

Team Lennox wrote:We have the same flag!Ofc ik!

yeeey

Yi BD wrote:Ms. Joshua: What did you say?
Playstation master race

josh: oh nothing

Jude s wrote:i like xbox you all need to give it a chance

Oh, I believe you. Itís definitely good. Just... Switch, PC, and PlayStation can do everything that Xbox can do, but with more games.

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Orange Creek got another Dutch you can simp for

Doesn't count yeet

Boris Cult wrote:Oh, I believe you. Itís definitely good. Just... Switch, PC, and PlayStation can do everything that Xbox can do, but with more games.

ik

Orange Creek wrote:Doesn't count yeet

haha Oh they have to be fully Dutch I see

Jude s wrote:josh: oh nothing

Ms Joshua:ok. Lets write a legislation on military

Yi BD wrote:Ms Joshua:ok. Lets write a legislation on military

josh: mmmm

Jude s wrote:i like xbox you all need to give it a chance

I had Xbox's before

Kingdom of Englands wrote:I had Xbox's before

cool

Yi BD wrote:Two actually.
1. Yi and the Celestial Empress make amends and Yi gets Yo back into the elementary school.
2. Someone who inherited a Tian province applies to Excelcia Academia to learn how to rule
Your pick

...none of the above

Boris Cult wrote:What happened to all of the X box exclusives? Letís face it. Consoles are only special because of their exclusives, and the only ones for Xbox I can think of off my mind is Halo, which Iíve been told is super overrated.

I like everything, I play on PC or Console, all the same to me.

Boris Cult wrote:...none of the above

Ok lol. What do you wanna do

Orange Creek wrote:Doesn't count yeet

Im more worried about koe going for him not you lol

The Remnants of xeno23 wrote:I like everything, I play on PC or Console, all the same to me.

very cool

The Remnants of xeno23 wrote:I like everything, I play on PC or Console, all the same to me.

ya

Yi BD wrote:Ok lol.

I mean, I really donít want relations in rp, and I already have my own school where I send nobles...

Zarbik wrote:Im more worried about koe going for him not you lol

who MU or pory or both?

«12. . .456457458459460461462. . .2,8652,866»

Advertisement