WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Independent American States
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Independent American States is ranked 14,745th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The New England Commonwealth of Razari||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Faith, Liberty, Equality”|
|2.||The Republic of The United Michigan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Equality, Liberty, Property - in that order.”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of High Virginia||New York Times Democracy||“Cogito Ergo Sum”|
|4.||The Presidential Republic of American Christian Commonwealth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory”|
|5.||The Republic of The Province of Carolina||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Esse quam videri”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of The Federalist Republic of Texas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Come and Take It”|
|7.||The Kingdom of United Atlantic Canada||Left-wing Utopia||“Gloriosus et liber”|
|8.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Le Grand Etat du Quebec||Democratic Socialists||“Je me souviens”|
- : The new holy mexican empire ceased to exist.
- : The Union of Alaskan Republics departed this region for The Socialist Syndicalist Union.
- : The confederation of the rio de la plata ceased to exist.
- : The Allegheny Republic of Niagara-Erie departed this region for The Socialist Syndicalist Union.
- : The oriental province of uruguay ceased to exist.
- : Dakotan national union ceased to exist.
- : Paraguy departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Allegheny Republic of Niagara-Erie lost WA Delegate status.
- : Nicar-agua ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Socialist Syndicalist Union and Independent American States.
Independent American States Regional Message Board
[ No worries. Its kinda slow around here. I have a lot going on right now so its hard for me to get on here as well. ]
[Yeah, me too. Though after I get back I hope I'll be able to jump back in.]
The Michigander Army, facing overpopulation, sends 50,000 troops on an expedition to Indiana and Ohio. The army of Indiana and Ohio are weak, as they did not anticipate an attack by Michigan which has a lot of troops and relatively modern technology. Michigan is successful in taking parts of Northern Indiana and a small chunk of Ohio, but they are not able to advance further as of now. https://imgur.com/a/W7a2PPF
[Hello, everyone! I'm back and ready to jump back in to the roleplay.]
[Hello all! Sorry for being away for so long, got a snake bite ^-^]
[ Well guys, I think I'm almost done with NationStates for now. So, maybe find new regions because I won't be able to keep the region up. It's been fun and I wish you all good fortune in your futures. Thank you for being a part of the region and writing up some good stuff. Sorry I kinda lost the energy and time. ]
[ Welp, its been fun. I'm gonna move my nation to an old region I used to be part of. The Socialist Syndicalist Union if anyone is interested or wants to stay in touch. Farewell and have good fortune in any and all endeavors. ]